2.5 The Alien Bitch

"That lady is stronger than I thought! I cannot accept this loss! I must fight her again" Leo said while wrapping his fist in bandages. Leo was a person who refused to admit defeat.

"What happened, baby?" Sarah came into the room and asked with worry.

"Nothing" Leo smiled sweetly. He forgot the shame of being defeated when he saw his little treasure

"Have you found the woman?" Sarah asked. She wanted to kill the lady who embarrassed her that day

"...No" Leo would never tell his sweetheart that he lost against her. He was afraid that she would leave him after finding out.

"I see..." Sarah sighed in disappointment. She was definitely gonna kill that b*tch when she saw her

"I will find her for you," Leo said while hugging Sarah

"I love you," Sarah said with a sweet voice

"Love you too" Leo answered

###

1 month left. I have trained my body every day so that I could escape from the GA one month from now

"You might have trained but you ate tons of food right after..."

Piper thought about how she was gonna end up dead in one month if she didn't train. She was scared of the GA because they could kill her very easily. She wasn't afraid of death since she already died twice but she was afraid of the punishment she would get if she failed the mission.

"I'm so gonna bomb up all of their planets" Piper scoffed.

"Take me with you. I'm a pro at this" Cheb shouted from the toilet.

"Yeah I know so please don't bomb up my toilet," Piper said as she worried about her toilet. The toilet was a limited edition model and she could only find one in the whole Galaxy Market. Galaxy Market was a thing that every alien had access to and you could buy stuff from there. The toilet she bought was not something she could make with her antennas.

"Of course!" Cheb laughed. He bombed up planets not toilets

*Ding, dong*

"Is it little guitar boy?" Piper muttered as she made her way to the door. She opened it and it was indeed the little guitar boy, Alex.

"Maya, can I come over?" Alex asked Piper (A/N: The body Piper is possessing is named Maya if you forgot)

"Anytime" Piper smiled while inviting Alex. The sat down in the living room.

"Play something for me," Piper said to Alex. He did as she said and played a soft rock song.

"Oohh, you're good at this! I thought you were just some kid who was all talk no skills" Piper clapped her hands, "Play something else"

Alex smiled at her compliment. He was very happy that she liked his playing so this time his playing was more playful.

"Radio, play something else," Piper said when he was done with the song. Alex had officially gotten a nickname from Piper

*Booom!!*

A loud explosion sounded from the bathroom. Piper's face went dark

No way. He couldn't have

Piper ran to the bathroom and was hit by a nauseating smell that could make you faint. Alex who had walked behind fainted.

"Uncle Cheb?" Piper asked with a mind on the verge of exploding.

"You didn't right?" She asked with worry. As soon as the dust dispersed she could see the scene clearly.

"When I told you not to bomb up my toilet it was only for fun!! I didn't actually think that you actually sh*t gunpowder!" Piper looked at her limited edition toilet that had exploded into bits.

The 20 000 star coins I wasted...

Piper felt like crying from the precious money she spent on the limited edition toilet. It all went to waste now that the toilet had exploded

"This toilet is not good at all. Where did you buy this? Ibay?" Cheb shook his head while staring at the toilet.

I swear that I won't f*cking kill you.

"..." Piper felt like strangling Cheb until he died. She almost did but held herself back. She looked at her limited edition toilet once again while sulking, "Next time go do your business in old man Carl's house" Old man Carl was their neighbor who lived downstairs. He was mean and unreasonable. They totally didn't like him

"OK" Cheb patted away the dust from his shoulders and washed his hands. Piper just stared at him silently. She really needed to release her anger on something.

Piper looked at Alex but decided not to do anything to him. She threw him on the sofa and went out of her apartment. She walked downstairs and stayed outside of old man Carl's door. 

I'm sorry but I am angry and I need to release my anger to prevent the death of multiple people. You will have to be sacrificed for this but you should feel honored that it is by my hands.

Piper took out a few stink bombs from her pocket (Dunno why they were there) and she threw them through the mailbox into his house.

Piper laughed and took out a box of bugs and threw them inside. She felt satisfied and walked back to her house

"F*ck it stinks in here! Who did this?!" Old man Carl went out of his bedroom and the first thing he saw was a swarm of insects, "Aaah! Aaah" He screamed like a 6-year-old girl while running away. Then he heard Piper's laugh and his face went red with anger, "LITTLE B*TCH YOU BETTER NOT BE CAUGHT BY ME OR ELSE I'LL F*CKING KILL YOU!" He shouted.

Old man Carl couldn't do anything though since he was afraid of the bugs so in the end, he stayed in his house until someone helped clean it up and by then he was so traumatized that he forgot about Piper.

Hehehe you deserved that old b*stard.

Piper looked at him through her holographic screen. 

"Nice!" Cheb gave her a high five, "We should do this to Lokrushjogubb one day" Lokrusgjogubb was one of their cellmates back in prison. He was a total b*tch and everyone wanted to kill him

"He's probably dead," Piper said

"Then we can do this to Pomjocholad. She was so annoying" Cheb realized that Lokrushjogubb was probably dead so he suggested Pomjocholad. She was clingy and thought she was a special child that deserved everyone's praise and attention

"Dead." Piper said as she looked at Cheb as if he were stupid, "The prison exploded, dumb*ss"

"Then who are we going to prank now?" Cheb sighed. He was very mischievous and loved to create trouble for others.

"I know two people fit for this role" Piper smiled evilly, "They're absolutely perfect for this role"

"Hehe, that's good" Cheb smiled happily

Leo and Sarah who were at another place:

"Darling I just felt chills up my spine" Sarah hugged Leo

"Me too"

Poor two kids who were about to suffer life worse than hell

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------