Chapter: 10 A spy

Third person's POV

Taehyung went home, and when he got inside, he was met with silence.

"Mom? I'm home~ are you there?" Taehyung said softly and he was confused why it was so quiet, the lights were off so he turned it on.

"I guess she isn't home.. Huh" Taehyung was a bit sad, because it was his first day of his new school and he wanted to tell his mom what happened today and that he met new friends.
Taehyung is almost graduating, and he is so happy at the thought of being in college.

He went to the kitchen and was going to open the fridge when he saw a sticky note.

It read:

Hello Tae, this is mom, i am just going out and there is a food in the fridge and don't wait for me, i might get back home late, please sleep early hun.

I love you.

-Mom

Taehyung sighs but still smiled at the note, "I love you too mom." And with that he ate the food that his mother made and after that he grabbed his phone.

He called his mother and waited for her to answer, after some few rings, she answered.

"Hello Tae? Hun is everything okay?" His mother asked softly.

"Hello mom, yes everything is okay, don't worry." Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh okay, how is school? Nobody bullied you right? Did you met new friends?"

"School is great! I had so much fun! Don't worry, nobody bullied me, and i met really nice friends~ and there was a group called Exo, it really sounds so familiar, they really seemed familiar too."

"Tae, hun, don't go near those Exo's, i heard they're a badboy group, and especially Bts, I don't want you getting hurt so will you please listen to Mommy?"

"Oh but-"

"I got to go now, bye hun, i love you."

And with that, Mina ended the call and she didn't even let Taehyung finished.

"You didn't even let me say i love you too." Taehyung sighed and flopped into his bed. School is tiring and he really needs sleep.

--

She ended the call and looked at the man in front of her.

"I didn't know that Exo was in that school, I thought they were already in college?"

The man stared blankly at her.

"I let them go in that school because i heard Taehyung is going in there too, they don't know yet as to why i let them go in that school, i want him to be safe." The man answered.

She scoffed.

"Bullshit, Sejun, don't even think about getting near Taehyung. I will not hesitate to kill you." She said with her voice laced with venom.