The one that got away.

It's been a week, a week since I saw him. The one that got away. Harry and myself, used to be so happy. Until, I ruined it. I used to cry myself to sleep, ya know after he left, even though I knew him leaving was my fault.

"Mum, can we go see Harry again?"

"I don't know baby girl he has reached out to me."

"Reach out to him?"

"Sapphire, you know I don't want to bug him"

"but he may want to see you!"

"Okay fine I will text him once, but, if he doesn't reply I'm not texting again!"

Sapphire then walked out the room with a big smile on her face. She really knows how to push my buttons to get what she wants, but she's my daughter and I love her. 

so we had to me I don't bug him. What if he isn't interested in seeing me again. I mean after all I was the one that messed up not him. He left to protect himself and to protect Robin protect them from me. So why would he want to see me again.

You know what fuck it what else do I have to lose.

*Text message: From Lily; Hey Harry. It's Lily. So I hope you don't mind me texting, but Sapphire is asking about you and Robin and asking when she'll get to see you again? If children are to see you again? x 

I put my phone down, locked it and left it on my bedside table. I'm not gonna worry if he doesn't seem again it's his loss. I walk downstairs to hear Sapphire messing in the kitchen. What on earth is that girl to now.

Walking into the kitchen I see Sapphire climbing onto the kitchen sides. "GET DOWN NOW!"

She jumped, looked looked behind her and I could see the side in her eyes. She knew she had done wrong.  She jumped down and looked at me. "Sorry mum" I gave her the look but then opened my arms for a cuddle I can't stay mad at her as much as I may want to.

That's when my phone started to ring... I wonder who that could be...