Hero

As the class was shocked to see the guardian siding to the villains, the greenette made a run for it, leaving the others to deal with the villains and the guardian while he rescues the boy who is in grave danger.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was walking to the cliff with a cave on it where Kota was hanging around, knowing this kind of information is very simple actually, I followed Midoriya since I saw him talking to Kota last night when I went back from the secret meeting of the league. I let out a sigh as a hooded man looked at me.

"Stop your mumbling and focus on helping me rookie." he said as I just sighed at it nodding a little bit. As we are about to reach the cliff, I got a message via telepathy, this means that Mandalay is using her quirk. I got to admit it is very useful in terms of rescue missions, I stayed quiet and listens to her message.

"(Y/N), its me Mandalay." she said as I answer back. "Wherever you are, the real you right now, please, protect Kota, Midoriya is on his way, please, protect him." she said as our communications stopped. I look at my "partner" for a while. 'I need to stall him, just come here fast enough Midoriya.' I thought to myself.

"Look at that kid (Y/N)." the man said as he points at Kota, looking at him as well as he starts to walk towards him, not until I grabbed hold of his wrist. "What do you think you're doing Muscular?" I asked as he smirked and tugs his arm off my grip. "What's it look like? I'm going to have some fun." he said as I look at him dead straight into his eyes. "The mission comes first before your personal satisfaction." I said coldly as he chuckled. "Whatever kid, besides, I have an unfinished business with his parents." he said as he walked away, leaving me wondering about it.

'Could it be the reason on Kota's hatred towards the heroes has something to do with Muscular?' I thought as I follow him, getting ready to do anything to keep Kota safe. As Muscular was inches away from Kota, a green blur passed through him and throws a punch as Muscular backed away.

"Don't worry Kota, I'm here to protect you." Midoriya said as Muscular smirked getting ready to use his quirk, his quirk is Muscle Augmentation basically he uses his muscle to increase his size and physical strength. "Sit this one out rookie, I'll show this kid his place." he said as I look at him. "He may not be that strong, but his punches are quite packed." I said as he charged head on, not listening to my warning as the two of them fight.

As I watch the two of them fight, I felt a familiar energy as I look around. Hearing a yell from out of nowhere, I made a wall between me and Muscular as a scythe was in front of me, nearly killing me in an instant. I look in front of me to see a familiar pinkette standing while holding the scythe down. "Aiko!" I said as she looked at me furiously as she swings the scythe again.

"Why are you doing this!" she yelled as I dodged the scythe while looking at her, piercing a hole to the side in midair, I pull out my scythe as I blocked her attack. "I can't tell you that." I said as she was determined to get an answer from me. "Tell me now!" she said as she impaled her scythe down and vines started to pop out. "What's going on there?" I heard as she thought for a while "If you ran into your friend, then I'm sorry. She was scary when she saw one of your clones here with the villains, so I had no choice but to tell you where you are." she said as I couldn't believe it.

I finished slashing the vines and burning them with my scythe as I look at her. "I want answers (Y/N)!" she said as I impale the tip of my scythe, pulling it out hard as spikes started to rise up and trapping Aiko in them. "Let me go (Y/N)!" she demanded but I didn't listen as I started to walk over to her, not until I heard some cracking noise.

The both of us looked at the wall I built and soon enough it broke down to pieces, seeing Muscular on the other side of the wall, beaten as the greenette stood tall from their fight both of his hands broken after using his quirk. 'He really got stronger, for the ones he has to protect.' I thought as he looked towards me, seeing Aiko trapped in the spikes made him look angrily at me. "Aiko-chan!" he yelled as he charges at me, but before he got even closer, I snapped my fingers and a wave of sleeping gas hits the two of them in a blink of an eye, the two of them fell on the ground.

"What did you do to them!" Aiko yelled as I went close to her looking at her for a brief moment. "Relax, it's just sleeping gas, not too serious." I said as I raise my scythe and cut the trap, shattering the spikes around her. "Why are you doing this (Y/N)? You're not like this." she said as she was at the verge of crying.

"Don't worry, I'm only doing this to gather the location of Ogma. I suspect that he is planning something with the league." I said as she looks at her, but this time, she started to cry. "Are you nuts! That is suicide damn it!" she said as she hugged me as I look at her, placing a hand on her head. "Don't worry, all I need to do is to get his location and end all of this." I said as she looked at me, feeling that it was a bad idea, but nonetheless, she agreed for a while.

"Alright, but please, don't do anything rash." she said as I nodded, but disregarded it in my mind. 'When I found out where Ogma is hiding, I'll end him myself.' I thought as I look at her. "I need to go, you stay here with them, until the effects wear off." I said as she nodded as I walked away from them. I may be a guardian but, as the fight rages on I will be siding for what is right not as a villain but...

"As a hero."