3

Kalea
*Next Morning*

I woke up this morning with a pounding ass headache. I don't even remember drinking a lot last night. The last thing I remember is me being at the bar... thinking about Kentrell ass.

I got up out my bed and went downstairs to find Cyleena, Kentrell, and my brothers knocked out. Cyleena and Kentrell was on the couch while Twan was on the other couch and Jay was on the floor.

I walked in the kitchen and saw my mom. "Hey mom."

"Goodmorning, you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah.. just got a headache."

"Here, take some Tylenol, it should go away" she said handing me two pills.

"Thankyou" I said while going over to the fridge and getting something to drink.

"Who it that boy?" My mom asked.

"Who? Kentrell?"

"I guess that's his name."

"Oh, that's Twan friend" I explained to her.

"Hmmm.. oh okay" my mom said raising a eyebrow.

"What you do that for?" I said looking at her.

She looked at me for a moment and than back at Kentrell.

"What ma?"

"Nothing" she said smiling and than walking upstairs.

My momma always giving signals and shit like I know what she be talking about . Anyways I headed back upstairs so I could brush my teeth and do my hygiene. I jumped in the shower and put on some fresh clothes. I threw on some shorts with a tank top, and slid on my PINK slides.

When I walked back down stairs I saw that Kentrell, Twan, and Cyleena was woke.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty" Cyleena said to me.

"Umm... I was up before all y'all ass. And your breath stank. Move." I said pushing her off me.

She started blowing her breath in my face.

"CYLEENA GET YOUR SHITTY MOUTH ASS AWAY. GO BRUSH YA DAMN TEETH" I saaid yelling at her. She know I hate when people do that.

"Language" my mom said coming in the living room.

"My bad" I said while flicking off Cyleena.

She went to the guest bathroom and brushed her teeth with the guest tooth brushes we had.

I looked over at Kentrell and his ass was on his phone. Again!

"Well goodmorning to the rest of y'all too..." I said taking out some orange juice from the fridge.

"Morningg big juicy" Jay said to me.

"Stop calling me that" I said rolling my eyes at him.

Jay been calling me big juicy for the longest. Ion know where he get that from.

"So, what we doin today" Twan said.

"We?" I looked at him.

"Yeah, we..." he said smirking.

I threw a piece of my toast at him because he was tryna be funny. My brother can always tell when I "like" someone. Ion even like Kentrell his ass act like nothing happens, so it's kinda hard for me too like him.