Rwby Vol.1 Part 5

Double Upload!

Blake's POV

Sun:Finally,she speaks! Nearly two days and you've given me nothing but small talk and weird looks (I glare at him) Yea! Like that. (i rolled my eyes)

Me:Sun...are you familiar with the White Fang? | Sun:Of course! I dont think there's a faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. (I know two faunuses who doesnt know em) Stupid,holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks if you ask me

Me:I was...once a member of the White Fang,i know other people who might be but i dont have enough evidence for that.

Sun chokes on his tea after hearing this.

Sun:Wait a minute,'you' were a member of the White Fang? | Me:That's right. I was a member for most of my life actually. You could almost say I was born into it.

Me:Back then,things were different. In the ashes of war,the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between humans and the faunus. Of course,despite being promised equality,the faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so,the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people. And I was there. I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. And I actually thought we were making a difference...but i was just a youthful optimist. Then.five years ago,our leader stepped down,and a new one took his place. A new leader,with a new way of thinking. Suddenly our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us. Hijacking cargo from our companies that used faunus labour. And the worst part was? It was working. We were being treated like equals,but not out of respect...out of fear.

Me:So,I left,I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence. And instead,I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am. A criminal hiding in plain view. All with the help of a little,black bow.

Sun:So...have you told your friends any of this?

Meanwhile,Jack's POV

We're looking for Blake for a few days now. Our Third Eye is not picking up her aura,which is extremely weird,does she already know how to hide her aura? Even with our increased smell,she's hiding her tracks very well.

Ruby:Blaaake! | Yang:Blaaaake!| Me:Blaaake! | Ruby:Blaaake! Where are yooouuu?! | Ruby:Weiss! Y/n. You're not helping! | Y/n:I'm very sorry Ruby,but i dont like to cause a scene in public places. | Weiss:You know who might be able to help? The police | Me:Stupid idea Weiss. | Weiss:It would help us find her faster! | Y/n:And you will turn her in with false evidence.

Yang:Weiss,I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions. | Jack:Indeed. | Weiss:I think when we hear it,you'll all realize I was right. | Penny:And I think Weiss's hair looks wonderful today!

Me and Y/n just flinched while RWBY jumped and shrieked in Penny's sudden entry

Ruby:Agh!! Penny!! Where did you come from!? | Penny:Hey guys. What are you up to? | Jack: We're looking for our friend Blake | Blake: Ooh! You mean the faunus girl. (wait,how did she already know?) | Ruby: Wait. How did you know that? | Penny:Uh,the cat ears? | Yang:What cat ears? She wears a...bow...

Sudden realization hits Yang hard,and we went silent,long enough that a tumbleweed passed us. (im pretty sure we are no-where near the dessert)

Ruby:She does like tuna a lot. | Penny:So,where is she? | Ruby:We dont know. She's been missing since Friday. | Penny:*le gasp* That's terrible! Well dont worry Ruby.my friend! I wont rest until we find your teammates (dependable friends,i like that) | Ruby:Uh,that's really nice of you Penny,uh,but we're-we're okay. Really,tight guys?