Amao x female reader

The reader in this story is on an eating disorder.
You thought you were fat so you stopped eating. You ate oranges, granola bars, cherries , and /or grapes every day.
One day when you woke up in the morning you couldn't get out if bed because you didn't any weight.
At school you passed by the cooking club you smelled brownies. You walked in and saw a very handsome chocolate haired boy. "Well, good mor- oh, dear what happened to you why are you so skinny... Oh, I didn't mean to be rude, here take a brownie ." he said to you. You looked down "I'm sorry, I shouldn't eat too much I would get fat ." you said to him. "Really, you should eat ..." he said and he looked worried. I took a brownie my face lit up "Dude, these taste sooo good ." .
The bell rang "Uh, I have to go bye." I said about to run off. "Wait !!! What's your name ?" he asked "Y/N Y/L/N." I responded and ran away. Of course I knew his name he's famous in school for being ; kind, sweet, generous, and of course the best cook in Akademi high ... So of course you know his name.
A few months later
You and Amao had been talking for a few months and you became friends but never told him about your eating disorder, yes sometimes he brings you food no, all the time he brings you food but you always turn it down and that worried him.
"Y/N, why aren't you eating?" he asked you "U-um, w-well ... " you said. "Are you on an eating disorder ...?" he asked, you didn't saw anything he took that as a yes. "Why ...?" he said tears running down his cheek. You were shocked...
"Y/N... I-i love you, so I don't to see you hurt like this please eat this ." he said taking out a freshly made bento. "I-I can-" "PLEASE, JUST EAT IT..." he snapped. You took it and ate. "Y/N, I love you ..."
"I love you too...." "I'll cook for you every day and you're going to love it."