Speculation

We finally taken our first step...

We arrived at the Dock and I look at Daniel and Daren and coincidentally they were also looking at me.

" Do you want to go with us? "

Well this is awkward...

After all i remember the trouble that i cause on them on the Birthday Celebration of their Brother and they are also quite hostile to me at that time.

" No need, we can manage ourselves. Furthermore we don't need to go with you since ourselves are no longer a Nobles anymore." (Daniel)

" We don't need your pity, Glaciel Argentawn and we won't ever need your help and goodwill. Don't think just because we are just a fallen nobles that was reduce to being a mere commoner means that you can flaunt your Noble Status here. " (Daren)

" I see."

" This is the Magulla Kingdom this is where the Magic Academy is erected. You can't depend on that puny title as a noble here. We're equal here... Everything depends on your Magic and Skills here. But you know that you don't have Magic talent right? We will make sure you to know the difference of our status between us when we pass in the Magic Academy. " (Daniel)

I watched them leave and sighed.

Right everything depends on your Magic and Knowledge...

But you know i already awakened my Ice Magic Talent.

" Young Master do you want me to gouged out their eyes? Their black eyes is quite beautiful and have some mysterious charm on it." (Clayder)

" Creepy..."

Clayder said smiling while holding a dagger in his hand.

" Absolutely No."

" Looks like you don't have a good relationship with those two." (Fahren)

Fahren look at me and smiled gently while wiping his lips. I look at Natalia and Herald who look fatigued and walking wobbly and slowly.

" You two, we should go and eat first.. after that we should take a rest. Are you okay with that?"

""... yes.. ""

"... Brother Nathan.. won't be surely charmed.... by me.. if i look like this." (Natalia)

Natalia sighed while feeling up her face and suddenly groped her boobs.

"... Thankfully it is still Cup B.. what would happen if my chest got bigger?.. would Brother would hate me? " (Natalia)

What the hell Natalia?! Were in Public right now?!

" Natalia... we–"

I hurriedly reminded Natalia but i quickly stopped as i saw Fahren staring at Natalia with interest but it quickly dimmed down on his eyes.
He sighed and turn his attention towards the crowd.

" What was that? "

" I don't know.."

I look at the crowd after answering the question from the brat and saw that there were couples displaying their affection for their lovers.

Ugh...

" I think we should move away here now and quickly look for an Inn."

Fahren was looking at the Couples with an interest on his eyes with a blushing expression on his face but like the previous thing that happened he also gradually lost interest and sighed.