eleven | the devil's anus

Valkyrie opens the front door, revealing Loki

Valkyrie opens the front door, revealing Loki. He is as restrained as anyone could be, sitting in the corner of the apartment with a defeated look on his face. "Surprise." Ingrid hands Thor a can which he proceeds to throw straight into Loki's face causing the god of mischief to turn his head to the two and let out a groan.

"Just had to be sure." Thor walked to stand alongside Ingrid in the opposite corner and the two just sent looks at him. "Hello, Bruce." Banner walked in after Thor, pulling down his pants before taking a step closer to the god. "So, last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody. Where are you these days?" Ingrid listened to the two talk before walking over to her old cupboard where Valkyrie stood. Valkyrie wordlessly handed Ingrid her dragonfang which she brought out and unraveled it on the counter next to Thor.

"Is that... a Dragonfang?" Thor leaned over her shoulder before Valkyrie answered his question. "It is." Valkyrie came beside the two and unraveled her weapon as well. Ingrid unsheathed her dragonfang and handed it to Thor who looked at it with childlike amazement. This caused Ingrid to look at the man-child with hearts in her eyes as he pretended to stab someone.

"My God. This is the famed sword of the Valkyrie." He played with it before Ingrid slapped his hand and pointed to Valkyrie. "Sakaar and Asgard are about as far apart as any two known systems."

"That was the appeal of it when we came here," Ingrid explained causing Thor and Valkyrie to nod and Banner to look at her, not understanding where the hell they were. "Our best bet is a wormhole just outside the city limits. A nice clean wormhole outside the city. Refuel on Xandar and be back in Asgard in around 18 months." Ingrid scoffed as she patted Valkyrie on the back before picking up a bottle of alcohol and chugging it.

"Nope. We're going through that one." Thor points at the red nightmare tornado wormhole over the ocean causing Ingrid to cough as she looked at the devil's anus with wide eyes.

"The Devil's Anus?"

"Wait, whose anus are we going through?" Banner asked as he had a mouth full of food before running up next to the trio. "For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it." Thor defended his decision to pick the big one as Banner looked terrified of the red nightmare cloud. "That looks like a collapsing neutron star inside of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge." Ingrid smiled and nodded even though she had no idea what the hell he was saying.

"We need another ship. That would tear mine to pieces." Ingrid sighed before grabbing another drink and chugging it once again. "She's right. We need one that can withstand the geodetic strain from the singularity." Banner nodded at Thor. "And has an offline power steering system that could also function without the onboard computer." Ingrid finished her drink halfway through Banner's sentence causing her to let out a huff of air.

"And we need one with cup holders because we're gonna die. So, drinks!" Ingrid high fived Valkyrie which was loud and could be the definition of the perfect high five. "Do I know you? I feel like I know you." Ingrid and Thor locked eyes, both of them still thinking that maybe this is a discussion for another time.

"I feel like I know you, too. It's weird." Valkyrie chuckles before walking towards the kitchen behind them. "What do you say, doctor? Uncharted metagalactic travel through a volatile cosmic gateway. Talk about an adventure." Ingrid watches as Banner goes in for a fist bump and Thor goes for a high five. The two just brush it off and walk towards Valkyrie to discuss the game plan for how to get through the devil's anus. "We need a ship."

"There are one or two ships, absolute top-of-the-line models--" Valkyrie is cut off by Loki causing all of them to glare in his direction and Valkyrie to throw a bottle at his head which instead smashes on the wall next to him. "I don't mean to impose, but the Grandmaster has a great many ships. I may even have stolen the access codes to his security system." Loki wears a proud smile on his face as Ingrid narrows her eyes at him. She did not trust him one bit.

"And suddenly you're overcome with an urge to do the right thing." Valkyrie scoffed with her hands on her hips. "Heavens, no. I've run out of favor with the Grandmaster. And in exchange for codes and access to a ship I'm asking for safe passage...through the anus." Banner shook his head next to Ingrid who did the same, neither trusting him.

"You're telling us you can get us access into the garage without setting off any alarms?" Ingrid put did a swift hand motion at her neck to motion Thor to cut it out. "Yes, brother. I can."

"I don't trust him. Look at that evil smile." Ingrid pointed at Loki who just smiled at her causing her to keep pointing at him to prove her point. "I agree. Okay, can I just... A quick FYI, I was just talking to him just a couple minutes ago and he was totally ready to kill any of us." Ingrid slaps Banner on the back in joy to know they agree causing him to groan out and Ingrid to rub his back as an apology.

"He did try to kill me."

"Yes, me too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children, he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire it and he transformed back into himself and he was like, "Yeah, it's me!" And he stabbed me. We were eight at the time." Ingrid grimaces and shakes her head at Loki who appeared to be trying to suppress a smile. "If we're boosting a ship, we're gonna need to draw some guards away from the palace," Ingrid commented causing them all to sigh as they need to come up with so many sub plans to get to the big plan of saving Asgard.

"Why not set the beast loose?" Ingrid glared at him before walking over and kicking his legs "Shut up." Thor pointed at him before grabbing Ingrid's arm and pulling her away from his brother. "You guys have a beast?" Valkyrie asked, being the only one out of the loop.

"No, there's no beast. He's just being stupid."

"We're going to start a revolution. We've got a friend." Ingrid looks up at Thor who smiles at her and nods along with her plan for a distraction. "Revolution?" Banner questioned. "I'll explain later." Thor quietly told him before they turn to Valkyrie. "Who's this guy again?"

"I'll explain later," Ingrid tells her before they all turn towards Loki who sighed and shook his head and the bunch. "Let's do this, shall we!"

I know this isn't very good, but I am exhausted. It has been an insane couple of days like my life got flipped-turned upside down. And I am really trying to get this done so I can move onto the Infinity War storyline and be depending on how long this one is, I have to figure out how I am going to write the Avengers 4 if it's going to be a separate book or in this one.

Thanks, Queenie.

(EDITED)