e i g h t e e n

jungkook sat in his room laptop in lap counting down the clock to 6pm. "ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one" jungkook squealed as he refreshed bighits youtube page waiting for the new music video. the music video popped up and he fast clicked on it trying to be first in.

in anticipation he waiting for the video to load in its best quality. the video started playing as the bighit logo shined up on the screen. "ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod" jungkook mumbled wide eyed as he watched the video begin.

"wowowow" jungkook's eyes became 10 times wider as v started singing with a beautiful tune in the background. "beautiful" jungkook said looking at the male that was singing the opening of the song.

the song passed through with jungkook being dazed by v's beautiful looks and the whole song in general with all the members looking more beautiful than ever. as the song came to an end jungkook started to yell, "whAT THE- HOW COULD THEY END IT LIKE THAT" being the mother jungkook's mum is she came up to kook's room to ask what is wrong.

"dear what happened?" she asked calmly to her son as she opened the door. "they just left it like that mum. with no explanation for anything that just happened they just left it like that" jungkook told his mum as he still looked stunned at the laptop screen.

"is this about those men again jungkook?" jungkook's mother asked. jungkook looked down and answered with a small "yes". jungkook's mother let out a breath, "i'm sure they will give you an explanation soon dear" jungkook looked up at his mother and started to rant.

"but mum all the theories about who's dead and who's not dead are in my head and they need to be answered before i implode" jungkook tried to keep calm. jungkook's mother just laughed at him, "jesus jungkook come down and have some food before i eat it all." after that jungkook's mother walked downstairs to the dining room followed by the little jungkook.

"taehyung where are you" namjoon walked around the house yelling trying to find the younger so the group can watch their new music video together.

"i'm peeing you shits, fuck off" taehyung yelled from the toilet where he was actually taking a shit but he didn't want to say so that he wasn't called out for making the toilet stink.

"hurry up" namjoon yelled from down the hall. "alrighty" taehyung said as he sat and went on his phone not really caring what joon just said.

"hm i would have expected that little shit text me about the mv by now" taehyung mumbled to himself.

[thekookieyouwant]

thekookieyouwant
DID YOU SEE IT??

"speak of the devil" taehyung chuckled.

taetanic
not yet i'm shitting

thekookieyouwant
okay first of all tmi
second of all wATCH IT YOU FLOWER

taetanic
you called me a flower i'm-

taetanicyou called me a flower i'm-