26. Lost Him Forever..😭😭

"I love Armaan, we are in relationship from a year ", Rehana said and kissed Armaan's checks.

Ananya is shocked will be an understatement. 

Ananya couldn't understand anything for next two minutes. The dream which she dreamt for past 12 years is just crashed in 2 minutes. Her tears were treatening to come out. She Is on verge of crying but she controlled her tears and just smiled.

"Rehana I am happy for you" Ananya said hugging Rehana.

"Ananya this is what I wanted to tell you from the time we meet but couldn't do , I am glad that Rehana came and told you everything", Armaan said.

"But by the way mister what are you doing at my friend's place? " Rehana asked Armaan.

"Actually my parents and Ananya's parents have decide to get us married. This is the reason they called me to Banglore so that I can see Ananya and if we like each other then they will get us engaged", Armaan said to Rehana.

Rehana was speechless for some time and then she started laughing.
Armaan and Ananya couldn't understand the reason behind her sudden action. It is a serious issue and this girl is laughing.

"Sorry guys but I couldn't control my laughter. It is so hillarous , your parents were thinking to make my best friend only as my suatan". I am feeling as if I am watching a movie were a triangular love story is going on. Thank god Ananya doesn't love you otherwise I would have to fight with my own best friend to get my love. Rehana said.

Wish Rehana could know how much Ananya like Armaan. How much difficult it is for Ananya to let her love go away from her.

"Guys now biggest problem is how will we tell this to our parents?" Armaan asked to both the girls.

"Guys I will handle everything let's go down first before they take some other meaning of our long chat let's go and inform them about our decision", Ananya said.

All three of them went down. Armaan and Rehana were holding hands and Ananya is walking just behind them.

Both set of parents were confused seeing them as Armaan and Ananya should be holding hands but here Rehana and Armaan are holding hand.

"I can't marry Armaan as Rehana and Armaan love each other",Ananya informed it to all.

"What? Armaan what Ananya is saying is true?asked Armaan's father.

Armaan's head was hung low. He didn't speak anything for next 2 minutes but when he saw all our looking at him he spoke.

"Yes dad I can't marry Ananya because I and Rehana love each other".

Armaan's father fell on the couch.

"Dad" , "uncle" Armaan and Ananya shouted in unison. Both of them ran towards hitesh.

"Dad are you ok"?Armaan asked.

"Don't touch me Armaan, you broke my trust , just move away from my eyesight", Armaan's dad said.

"What are you telling ji, Armaan didn't do anything wrong , it was our mistake that we didn't ask him before we talked with Ananya's parents", Armaan's mom said.

"Yes you are right we didn't speak to him about this matter because I had trust that Armaan will agree on my choice and will marry the girl I choose for him but he choosed it for himself ,he don't need us now", Armaan's dad said to Armaan's mom with anger evident in his voice.