Chapter 9

Abigail's P.O.V

It's been like two hours since Jeff left and everyone is finally asleep. I was half expecting him to not come back until I see him at my window. I get up to unlock it and he comes in. "Hey, beautiful." He says pushing his long black hair out of his face. Fuck, for a killer he knows how to make a girl melt. "Hey" I say smiling at him. "You look happy" he says while laying on my bed and pulling me towards him. "Well I am happy" "why?" He asks. "I am happy because I have you back." I say smiling, he then kisses me. Which turns into a make out session. he starts to put his hand up my shirt. "Jeff?" "what?" he asks looking at me. "You really want me don't you?" I ask quietly. "Yeah, why?" "well then you would wait until no ones in my house." I whisper then kiss his cheek. " Okay, I'll wait." he says wrapping his arms around me. We lay there in silence for a while until he says "Abigail?" "Yeah?" I ask "how could you love someone like me?" he asks quietly. I look at him and he look rather upset. "Jeff, I don't care that you kill people, or that you cut a smile in your face. you will always be the same kid I fell in love with no matter what you do." After I tell him this he looks so happy and no it's not because of the smile. "I love you abs." "I love you too." I say quietly "now go to sleep." he tells me, I respond softly with "okay" and with that I fall asleep in Jeff's arms and I couldn't be happier.

Abigail's pov continued

I wake up at 7:00 and realize that Jeff isn't there. I walk down stairs and smell something cooking. "Aunt Marilyn what are you...." I stop when I see Jeff and Pierce making food. "oh my god, please don't burn the house down." "I am pretty sure we know how to cook" Pierce says defending them. I walk into the living room and plop down on the couch not even caring that I left my little brother in the kitchen with a serial killer. Jeff walks out of the kitchen and plops down next to me. "Does Pierce know who you are?" "Yeah he knows it's me." he tells me laughing. "Why are you laughing?" "I don't know!" he tells me still fucking laughing. "Okay you are insane." "but you love me." he says hugging me. "Yeah, I do." I say smiling and hugging him back. "You're adorable." I tell him and he leans over and kisses me. "Get a room!!" Yells Pierce who's now walking into the living room. "Fine." I say getting up and dragging Jeff upstairs with me. "he annoys me." "You mean Pierce?" asks Jeff as he plops down on my bed. "Yeah." "he just doesn't want to see his sister make out with her phsyco, killer boyfriend." he says. "Boyfriend?" I ask quietly. Since when am I dating Jeff. I mean I want to be with him but he could ask first. "Yeah, I mean only if you want me to be." "Well yeah, but what are my aunt and uncle going to think?" I ask him. "They don't have to know abs." "How am I supposed to keep this from them. Oh yeah I have a killer in my bedroom that's all over the news but they are totally not going to notice." I say sounding kind of bitchy and overly annoyed. "I don't think they would mind." Jeff says. "oh yeah Jeff cause they totally are not going to care that I'm dating/ making out with a killer and purposely letting him in my house let alone my bedroom. Seriously?! They are going to flip shit!?" I say yelling at him. I'm freaking out at this point and he's completely insane if he thinks this will ever work. "Abigail, calm down. they know me. They know I would never hurt you." he says getting up and hugging me. " No jeff! they know the old you!!!! all they know now is that you kill innocent people and I could be one of them." At this point I'm having an anxiety attack. "So that's it? Thanks Abigail. You don't even trust me. That's all I want is for you to trust me. " He says quietly, I know if he didn't have that smile cut into his face he would be frowning. "Jeff, I'm sorry okay? I do trust you I just, well they won't." I say quietly looking at my feet. "Abigail, if you trust me I'm pretty sure they will. Okay?" he says pulling me into a hug. "Okay." I mumble into his chest.

~ So I finally updated, yay!!!!!!!!