Chapter 7

"You're a sick bastard" you say shakily, your voice cracking as you tremble. You looked up to Yoongi's eyes as he continued to smile psychotically, his fingers tangling in your hair as he pulls you up. You stand up as you look at him, his hand gripping your hair as he looks in your eyes.

"youve been cooped up in this house for too long Y/n~" Yoongi say as he lets go of your hair.

"lets get you changed and go visit some old friends~" Yoongi say, handing you new clothes before leaving the room.

You look down at the jeans and t-shirt in your hands as you shakily change out of your old clothes, putting on the new ones. You look in the mirror, gripping the bottom of your shirt as you fidget nervously. You walk over to the bedroom door, cracking it open nervously as you don't know if you're supposed to leave.

"yoongi..?" you call out as you step out of the room, walking down the empty hall as you look around, u settled at the sudden offer to leave.

he was nowhere to be seen as you walk through the kitchen and living room before eyeing the front door. You glance around before looking back to the door, quietly stepping towards it before you grasp the cold doorknob. You look behind you before quietly turning it as you open the front door.

Tears well in your eyes as you see sunlight for the first time in a long time. You look behind you before stepping out, your bare feet touching the concrete as a smile delicately spreads across your face.

Your happiness was short lived as Too go turned the corner, growling as he gripped your hair and pulled you back into the house roughly, a soft whimper leaving your lips as you fell to the ground.

"You weren't thinking of leaving me baby ~? We're you?" Yoongi growled as he closed and locked the front door.

"I-I'm sorry! I-i was just l-looking-" you tried to explain, but you were interrupted as he hit you, his fist coming I full contact with your cheek.
You let out a cry as you held your arms up to protect your head, tears running down your cheeks as yoongi dragged you by your hair back to your room.

"Youre going to stay here until our guests are presentable~ you're going to be a good girl and behave and you're going to stay silent like the fucking grave, am I clear?" Yoongi spoke with a deep growl. You cried as you nodded quickly, not even trying to defend yourself as he shoved you back into the closet.