Seamus x reader ~ tutor

Requested by: hannahclargo59

Enjoy!
-

You were waiting for Seamus in the Gryffindor common room. Dumbledore assigned you as a tutor for Seamus because he kept blowing up his potions. You loved potions do you didn't mind.. Also it would allow you to spend more time with Seamus.

Seamus was nervously sitting in his room. Seamus knew why he was bad at potions. He kept being distracted by you. This wasn't going to help him! He'd only embarrass himself in front of you. He had no idea that you had a crush on him too.

He took a deep breath and made his way down the stairs. He saw you sitting there, reading in your potions book, preparing for today. He walked further down the stairs. You looked up from your book and smiled.

'Hi.'

'H-Hi.' Seamus smiled.

His cheeks were a little red. He looked absolutely adorable.

'Are you ready?' You asked him.

He nodded. You got up and walked with his towards the dungeons. It was awkwardly quiet but you didn't mind. You walked into the potions classroom.

'So what seems to be the problem?' You asked him while putting down your potions book.

Seamus couldn't tell you. He had no idea what he had to say right now.

'I-I don' really know to honest. I mean I copy everything Snape writes down but then I'm making the potions and it blows up.'

'Alright..  How about we just make a potion and can see what goes wrong.'

You grabbed a piece if parchment. It had a recipe writing on it for a potion.

'Here.' You smiled while sliding it over to him.

Seamus smiled and blushed while taking it from you. He start reading it and following the recipe. You made sure you stayed close to him. Just because you wanted to and so you could pay attention to him.

Seamus seemed to be concentrated. He made the potions perfectly fine. He added the right ingredients and stired when he was supposed to.

'Good job.' You smiled.

Seamus looked at you and blushed. You saw his hand reaching for an ingredient while he was looking at you. He grabbed the wrong ingredient and almost wanted to add it. You grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

'Don't add that.' You said. 'You've been doing a perfect job and now you suddenly mess up.' You grinned.

Seamus couldn't even say anything. He tried his best not to turn completely red while you were holding his wrist. You slowly let him go and Seamus put the ingredient down.

'What?' You asked him with a small blush.

'I just.. I-I have no idea.. I just-'

You smiled and handed him the right ingredient. Seamus managed to tear his gaze away from you and he added it. He then grabbed another random ingredient.

'Seamus..' You giggled. 'Watch what you're doing. I'm not making the potion here.' You blushed.

You grabbed the right ingredient and handed it to him. You grabbed his hand and made a few drops of it fall into it.

'See. That's what it's supposed to do.' You smiled while the potion slowly changed colour.

You didn't notice that you were standing against him and got red when you did notice. You slowly stepped away from him.

'It says here that I have to stir this in a certain way.. can ye show me?' He asked you shyly.

He got a hold of the stick he used to stir. You grinned and stood behind him. You tried to look past him but he was too big.

'I can't show you like this.' You laughed.

Seamus let go and you swapped places. Seamus grabbed the stick. You felt his strong arms around you. You quickly grabbed his hands and helped his stir. You slowly let him go.

'T-The potion is done.' You smiled while turning around.

Seamus looked at you.

'I think I get what the problem is..' he said.

'I think I see it too..' You replied.

'Ye distract me.' Seamus said.

'Do I?' You asked him with a smirk.

Seamus laughed while getting even more red. He slowly moved his hand onto your cheek. You couldn't wait and just pressed your lips against his. Seamus immediately kissed you back..