Better for You [Tala Ivanov]

After a long effing time no?
Here is a long fic for making up 😂
I put in a lot of effort hope u like it.

Unless you have read the newest Bakuten Shoot BeyBlade: Rising chapter 4 you won't get it. But its not that confusing. You'll still have pretty much a good idea of what is going on 😊.

~~~

[RUSSIAN FEDERATION - OUTSKIRTS OF MOSCOW]

"Tala, wait up Tala!" Bryan ran towards a tall hooded man who was about to board a train.

"We're not letting you go alone." The lilac haired man said holding the hooded man by his shoulder.

"Don't touch me, Bryan!" Tala jerked the hand from his shoulder, as if the mere touch from the man was poison.

"I'm taking my own path!" Tala yelled finally facing Bryan, Spencer and Ian - his team.

"And I will remove anyone who gets in my way..." With a growl the redhead launched his blade at the team.

"...By force!" The team was left agape.

~~~

[JAPAN - HIWATARI ESTATE TRAINING ROOM]

"Why'd you get all of us together, Kenny?" A curious voice was heard.

"Just watch this video." Kenny replied.

"GO SALAMALYON!" A redhead with artistically ripped jacket, long hair and bandanna yelled.

"Its Johnny from Scotland!" Tyson yelled looking at the anxious redhead on the humongous TV screen.

"Haven't seen him in a while." Max commented simply from a beanbag.

"This was uploaded to video sites yesterday." Kenny explained looking at Dizzi.

In a matter of seconds another blade came and attacked Johnny's blade.

"Johnny was taken out in 'one' attack!" Max yelled in amazement, and maybe shock.
Johnny was a wonderful blader and too strong to be taken out in one attack.

"Who's he battling?" Ray asked logically, though he too trembled.

"Wait, that's..." Tyson yelled as the opponent figure on the screen became very clear and obvious.

"TALA IVANOV!!" Tala's face was framed in a handsome smirk but... His blue eyes that once held coldness, rivalry, sometimes humour - emotions - were now dead.
He looked drunk on power.

In the back of the room, Kai who was training with weightlifting, suddenly became alert. Though any change in his behaviour wasn't observed by the other four.

"I hate to admit but I lose..." Johnny on the screen said. Bent near his blade, his pride was shattered but he admitted it all fair and square.

"Its not over yet." Tala spoke for the first time. Smooth, steady and unwavering, but emotionless voice rang.

"I will destroy my enemy's ability to battle!" He sneered looking at Johnny, "That's what true victory means for me!"

"Wolborg take him out!" He yelled at the Blade like it was Tala's slave.

"S-stop!" Johnny could only watch in horror as Wolborg shattered his prized blade Salamalyon.

"That's sick!" Tyson protested looking at Tala.

"He doesn't have to go THIS far if the battle is already over." Max said.

"The video has more than just Johnny." Kenny said showing various other pictures.