RM

It was 8:55 pm. Five minutes away for the time to change to 9pm. Every night at 9 you'd meet up with a guy that you met over two months ago. He's really nice and even offered a few sweaters to you since you always forget to bring one. You were waiting at the usual spot and noticed it was already 9:10. You were wondering if something happened until you felt a pair of hands cover your eyes.

"Hey", he smiled, sitting down next to you.

"I thought you weren't gonna come", you said.

"Something came up", he said.

You sat there with him in silence. The view from the hill was amazing. The lights from the stars in the sky complaints with the lights coming from the city.

You glanced over at Namjoon and noticed how he's always wearing dark clothes and hoodies.

"So how's school going?", he asked.

"..horrible. I'm not passing any of my classes. And because of that I have to study 24/7 again before the exams. I wish I had time to be able to go out and have fun instead of being stuck in my dorm. I don't even watch tv anymore. It's just there gathering dust", you pouted.

"You can do it. I know you can", he smiled.

You nodded and continued looking at the view.

"So...there's this light show happening in a week and...I was thinking maybe you wanna go with me?", you asked shyly.

"Are you asking me out on a date?", he smirked.

"Um...depends", you mumbled.

"Well I'd love to...but I'm busy", he said.

"Oh..", you said, looking down.

"I wish I wasn't though. But I can't cancel", he said, placing his hand over yours.

"What do you have to do?", you asked.

"..I Uh..have to attend a meeting with my family. It's really important", he said.

You nodded, not saying anything else. You were quite upset because you were starting to like him but he has a good reason why he turned you down. Family always comes first.

~~~

"Ugh all these days of studying and they decide to cancel the exam", you groaned as you walked into your dorm.

You threw your bag on your bed and sat beside it, sighing. You looked at your phone, realizing it was almost 4.

"Hm..haven't watched my show in a while", you said as you turned on the tv.

You changed the channel to the right and was confused because it wasn't your show, it was something else.

"What's this?", you asked yourself curiously.

There were seven guys being interviewed. You looked closely and noticed one of them looked familiar.

"Is that....no it can't be", you said with widened eyes.

All of them introduced themselves and right away you couldn't believe that it was actually him. You didn't know how to feel. Angry, sad, surprised...

You heard that they were having a meet and greet tomorrow so you thought about going to confront him. You thought it was weird that he hadn't been meeting you these past couple of days and you wondered why. But now you know.

~~~

You were on your way to the meet and greet. You were nervous. You've never been to these thins before.

You were surprised many people were waiting. Questions wandered in your head. The girls around you kept giggling and squealing excitedly. You really didn't care about this since you weren't even familiar with the music. You've been so focused on trying to pass your classes that you didn't bother socializing with anyone or anything.

~~~

"Hi! What's your name?"

You were sitting in front of a guy who looks pretty young. You have him the small book you had and glanced over at Namjoon. The guy in front of you kept talking but you weren't paying attention. You went from guy to guy. You could tell they were a bit upset since you didn't look interested but you didn't really care.

Once you were sitting in front of Namjoon, his eyes widened. Usually a smile would appear on your face when you see him but not this time.

"(Y/n)..what are you doing here?", he asked.

"Can't you tell? It's a meet and greet. To be able to get to know you because obviously I don't know who you are", you said.

"I was gonna tell you-"

"When?? You lied to me about who you were. Why?", you asked, tears threatening to escape.

"I've met many people who pretend to like me because of fame and money", he said.

His friends noticed the tension between us but they tried not to show it as they talked to their fans.

You scoffed and shook your head. You couldn't believe he thought of you as those people. You thought he liked you. Not being able to handle anymore, you stood up and walked away with Namjoon calling out for you. Everyone was staring. Some glaring and making mean comments.

~~~

It's been a few days since the incident with Namjoon. You had stopped caring about school and locked yourself in your dorm. You didn't think you would turn out this way but you really liked him and he lied to you.

Later that day, you decided to go to the usual spot. Since Namjoon doesn't go there anymore, you thought it was the best time to get some fresh air while alone.

The city lights and stars never fail to leave a smile on your face. You took calm deep breaths and forgot about what happened....until you heard a familiar voice.

"I knee I'd find you here."

Your smile disappeared and was replaced by a frown. Namjoon was sat next to you but you quickly stood up and wanted to walk away. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you back.

"I'm trying to apologize and explain to you why I lied", he said.

"I don't wanna hear it. A bunch of people who I thought were my friends have lied to me-"

"And a bunch of people who I thought were my friends lied to me as well. You're not the only one who goes through things. You have no idea how badly I wanted to meet someone who doesn't care about my money. Yeah I thought you were like that at first. But as I got to know you, I knew it was gonna be difficult to tell you the truth. I'm sorry I lied to you. But I had a reason", he said.

You tried to be angry at him but you couldn't. His grip loosened as you sat down next to him.

"You also have to understand that once people find out that idols are socializing with non idols, they attack them with questions that can be hard to answer. If people knew we're friends, they won't stop bothering you", he said.

"Ah..friends. Right", you said.

"You don't sound too happy about that", he said.

You chuckled awkwardly as you looked. You remembered you asked him out a few days ago.

"I do like you. And we'll get to a time where we can go out on dates and enjoy ourselves. But after what happened at the meet and greet, I think it's best to stay as friends right now. Just until everything cools down. Is that okay with you?", he asked.

You smiled as he intertwined your hands together.

"Yeah. I'm okay with that."
_______________________________

So the next part will be a smut...a smutty smut. So be ready!