Chapter 6

'This girl is crazy. What was she doing in college so late..with Abhimanyu.. I fucking told her to stay away from him. But does she ever listen to anyone. No!!!! Because she knows everything and yet always ends up in trouble. Dumb girl!!!!

This Abhimanyu needs to be taken care of.'

Arjun thought taking a sip of his coffee

Arjun thought taking a sip of his coffee. He was rather enjoying this beautiful weather in his balcony. The sound of rain hitting the floor had a strange soothing effect similar to a comforting silence. Both scenarios, so different yet so similar effects.

He came back from his trail of thoughts when he saw Meher in her balcony. She was lost in her own thoughts, smiling... By herself.

' Cleared All the doubts if anyone had any

' Cleared All the doubts if anyone had any... This girl is really crazy.' Arjun thought as he walked back into his room shaking his head in disbelief. He accidentally stubbed his toe on the door and hissed in pain.

Meher came to in her senses, hearing his voice. "Arjun.. Careful.. ", She involuntarily called out.

Arjun looked back at her and her heart stopped. His eyes held so much anger, so much fury that it was impossible for her react. She stood still and saw Arjun walk into his room.

'Sadiyal..' , Meher thought.

'One moment he is all caring and helpful and the next moment he is all furious and angry lion.. No.. Monkey. He is a stupid monkey..', Meher mumbled to herself walking back into her room.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Arey Arjun bhaiya is going to college too na. He will drop you.", Vansh said as Meher asked him to drop her to college.

Before she could react, Vansh called out Arjun, "Arjun bhaiya!!!! Please take  her to college with you."

"No.. I will go by myself", Meher said abruptly.

"Its ok beta. He too is going college. He will take you with him. Comon Aru", Arjun's mother, insisted.

Arjun started his bike and gestured her to sit. She hesitatingly hopped on the rear seat.