Ch. 23. Broken.

Yunhae POV:
He calmed me down again. The same old Namjoon calmed me down. I parted away and looked at him. He looked to the floor. He sighed..

Namjoon: That's why Yunhae I said you need to stay with me. But-
Jimin: YUNHAE!
I looked behind me and saw Jimin running up to me with tears in his eyes. When he reached me, he fell onto his knees crying. I went up to him and hugged him.

Jimin: I-I am so sorry Yunhae..
He cried more and hugged me back.
Yunhae: It's okay Jiminie~
Jimin: It's not.. Are you hurt?
He wiped away his tears and looked at me with a worried look. I just smiled to him and shook my head.

Namjoon POV:
After all I saved her, I didn't get a thank you from her. Well Namjoon, she doesn't like you nor love you. What do you expect?! I shook my head and walked out of the school, back home. When I was home, I closed my door shut and ran into the bathroom. I took out my old blade and looked at my wrist. Should I? Should I not? I looked into the mirror and started crying. Broken. I am fucking broken. Changing isn't any use Namjoon. It isn't. Fucking understand that yeah?! I held the blade onto my arm..

I am worthless.
First cut.
I don't deserve her.
Second cut.
No one loves me.
Third cut.

Die.
12th cut.

I looked down on my floor and only saw blood. My eyes got a little heavy, I wasn't feeling well. It's been a while since I felt like this. Am I going to die? I smiled as I sat down on the floor. Remember Yunhae. I still love you and I will forever. I can't get over you so easily. Thank you for caring. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for everything. Live a nice life Yunhae..

Taehyung POV:
Me and Kookie walked to Namjoon's house and knocked on the door but no answer. I looked under the mat and thank god there was a key. We unlocked the door and there was only Silence. Me and Kookie split up and checked every single room. When I opened the Bathroom door, blood was the first thing I saw. I opened the door wide and oh god..

Taehyung: NAMJOON!
I ran up to him and screamed Kookie to call the fucking Ambulance. SHIT.

___________________________________
A/N: 😭

Well
I hope you guys didn't cry or got shooked.
Next update: 19th May.

Love you all.