54

Jason's POV

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I had the perfect girlfriend, the gang was going well, I had my best friends by my side. Life was great. We spent yesterday playing in the water and relaxing on the sand. We got home later the night after going out to eat. Sydney and I showered, separately of course even though I did try, before we went to sleep. She decided to sleep in the bed with me. We woke up at around the same time and changed into day time clothes. She changed into skin-tight leggings and one of my old high school football shirts. I changed into grey sweatpants and a black Nike shirt. We sat on the couch and I turned on the tv. I leaned over and started kissing her cheek down to her neck. She turned her head towards me and kissed me. I put my hand on her thigh rubbing up and down. She put her hand on my chest and lifted herself up on me.

Sydney was straddled my lap as we were making out. Sydney started to grind her hips against me when the door opened. Sydney jumped off me and sat down next to me. Damn just as we were starting to have fun. "Madi! What have I told you about barging in without knocking?"

She rolled her eyes. "Jeez, it's not like you guys were having sex."

She's cheeks turned red in embarrassment. "Madi!" She gasped. I chuckled. She's so adorable when she gets embarrassed.

Sydney turned to me and stuck out her tongue. I made a biting motion at her making her giggle. I turned back to Madi. "So... what did you need?"

"Oh right. Can you both come downstairs?"

"Why? What's up?" asked Sydney.

"Nothing. Just come downstairs." and with that, she left the room.

Sydney and I looked at each other in question. "Do you know what's going on with her?"

She shook her head. "No. let's go find out."

I sighed and we both got up and started heading downstairs. We walked into the living room where Sam and Sean were sitting on the couch and Madi and Chris were standing next to each other in front of the tv. Sydney and I made our way over to couch. I sat down and pulled her onto my lap causing her to gasp. She slapped my arm and repositioned herself leaning her back against the armrest and her feet on the couch. I put my hand on her thigh and kissed her neck.

"Okay so we are all here," said Sean. "Now why are we here?"

"Well... Madi and I have something to tell you all." started Chris.

Sydney and Sam both gasped. "You're dating!" they said at the same time.

Madi threw up her hands annoyed. "Well, we wanted to be the ones to say it."

"So it's true." started Sean. Madi looked at him waiting for her brother's approval or disapproval. "You two are together?"

Chris grabbed Madis hand. "Yes, we are together."

Sean stood up causing Chris and Madi to stiffen up. He looked at them for a second before smiling. "Well finally, I've been waiting for you to man up for years." They both relaxed and Madi let go of Chris to hug her brother. Sean kissed her cheek before giving a bro hug to Chris.

"Well I'm so happy for you two," said Sam standing up hugging them. "And it also means I win the bet. Pay up, boys."

"Huh?" asked Sydney.

I sighed. "We've had a bet going on for when the two of them would get together since we met Chris. Sean thought he would ask her out back in high school, Sam said before they turned twenty-five and I thought Chris wouldn't man up until they were at least thirty."