What's wrong?

Third Person

The fights from beyond someone's reach, to someone's reach beyond the fight.

The two households were back in their own homes. The Cipher household were healing their injured. The youngest Cipher blood saw what happened.

"My dearest uncle, what happens if this were to happen once again? Shall we not make our men suffer because of war? Our blood shall not be wasted by these metal daggers." Will said.
"The mortals from the Pines side, them calling. The daggers are not the ones wasting our blood, that will be for the Pines." Tad said.
"How long this will go on? Our household will never stop this war. It takes years to mend something that is broken, but these pieces are shattered to the point beyond repair. I know this war is long and I think we should try and mend the broken pieces." Will asked.
"Nothing is certain my nephew," Tad said, "If they draw their swords the fight will still continue no matter how much hope you have to resolve their errors. 
"You heard what the ruler said, we must not fight or else death will be on our list! We do not want anyone on our side to meet death." Will said, "Why can't we just leave them in peace and ignore their behavior?"
"Where is your brother?" Tad asked.
"I do not know. The time I saw him was hours ago, he locked his room and has not come." Will said.
"Keyhole!" Tad shouted.
"Yes my lord? " Keyhole raced over.
"Have you seen the eldest Nephew?" Tad asked.
"His eyes cry with the rain my lord, for him to only see man-made light. He's been weeping an ocean in his cave." Keyhole said.
"My eyes do see," Tad said.
"My dearest brother," Will said.
"What shall we do?" Keyhole said.
"I must leave, I have such little time for this," Tad said.

He raced off as his brother and a dearest friend confronted him.

"Good day my brother." Will smiled.
"Good... Day... " Bill said.
"What seems to be the matter?" Keyhole asked.
"Was he in hurry like every other day?" Bill asked.
"Your mind thinks well, yes," Will said.
"Why have you been sobbing?" Keyhole asked, "At this point, an ocean is being formed in your room."
"Reason to name, reasons to name." Bill sighed.
"And what are those reasons, my brother?" Will asked.

He leaned his back on the wall and looked at the sky. A faint smile to a frown went upon his face.

"My own heart is pounding and pounding like those church bells, my heart has broken like the glass. Shattered pieces on the floors with the reminders of not finding every piece again. I swoon over them but they do not love me back. Love is such a shame when you can not make the other swoon for you." Bill said.
"My dearest brother there is nothing to weep about," Will said.
"Will, you do not understand my aching heart?" Bill said.
"So let your aching heartbeat." Keyhole said, "Let it be. There are others dying to be swoon over by you."
"Love is such a wicked game played by everyone, you see that love is war. The battles of its men coming into my mind and choosing who to swoon is something hard to forget. Let their own games fool a soul for only a moment you realize that they are alike, their love is like hate. Hate is like love." Bill said.
"There will be more people to see! More attractive than who you swooned for, to see where we lie." Keyhole said.
"What we lie? We lie in our sleep and once we wake up as a lie." Bill said.
"Cheer up my dearest friend! Someone will make your heart swoon again." Keyhole said, "Your heart will be free and love will fill your lungs. Just you wait."
"Love is hard to hold when something breaks then it's gone. When I walk, when I stop breathing, when my heart melts then I will accept love. That will never happen for a reason, love hurts and love hates to love another." Bill said.

A young man bumped into the three and looked at them.

"I ask to be forgiven." He said
"You are forgiven," Will said.
"May I ask something of you?" He asked
"What may it be?" Bill asked.
"I cannot see these little drawings, I cannot read." He said.
"What is this for," Will asked.
"I do not remember but it reads on paper." He said.

Keyhole held the paper in his hands and reads to himself.

"Can you see sir?" He said.
"My eyes can see." Keyhole said.
"For what it reads? " He said.
"You are invented to a masked ball and/or feast. The family of the Northwest, the family of the Alla, the family of Ellias, the family of Rosalina, the family of wall, the family of price, and the family of lee. These families are invited to this event sent by the Pines household." Keyhole said.
"May your heart be blessed kind, sir." He said.
"What's a masked feast?" Will asked.
"There are people from around, these are special events. You wear something to hide your face and this is how we met new people without seeing their faces." He said, "A fun guessing game."
"Anyone can come to this event?" Keyhole said.
"Yes, but these people on here are required to come. I must be on my way for I must deliver these, it's today." He said before racing off.

Will and Keyhole looked at Bill.

"Your eyes open too? " Bill groaned.
"We shall go to this feast! We shall wear something to cover our identity, this will be fun Bill." Will said.
"There is no point, my heart still aches," Bill said.
"My dearest friend we shall go to find another lover for your heart. There are plenty more people to swoon over here." Keyhole said.
"This is the house of the Pines, where you want to go. What if we are caught, what shall they think?" Bill said.
"Love is like war that we must face, war is always hard to fight. We must fight until it is won." Keyhole said.
"Why do I think this is a bad thought," Bill said.
"It is not Bill, your heart will no longer ache for once we find someone," Will said, "Someone that will make you happy."

The three went to the house and gathered a few more to come with them to the feast.

Pyroncia, Eight-ball, and Paci-fire all agreed. They all will be wearing something to cover their face.

Bill looks at the sky as he sighs to himself

"My heart aches and breaks and these broken pieces cannot be fixed. The ringing of these bells will soon meet my cracked heart, and they will always haunt me. The dreamers may lie for a while, but this one shall stay awake until my heart beats."
"The time from my racing heart is wasting time. How come something so beautiful be so much. Why won't love be easier? It can break my soul and mind, and this can break my own heart. To forget about that lover and starts over."

"For why love hates?"