Day 2

I need to leave this house. Granny is evil. She is nuts! If I don't leave in five days, she's going to hunt me down. I need to find a key of some sort. The phone cords have been cut off! There is no internet or a phone. No communication to civilization whatsoever. I get out of the old and wobbly bed. I must be careful. If I drop something, she could locate me. I try to open the door. It's locked. It's hard jammed.  Only Granny has the key. This may be the only time I'm doing this. I pick up a black and white striped vase and drop it to the wooden floor. Click. I hear it drop. Not only did I hear that, I heard Granny's footsteps coming up the stairs. "Where are you?" I hear her call with a demonic laugh. I crawl underneath the mattress as I watch her open the door, examining the room. Little did she know I was hidden. She picks up the vase, repositioning it to it's original spot.  Before she leaves, she drops a spike trap in front of the door. It's so she can catch me if I step in it. But I'm smarter than that.
I get up walking to the open door, avoiding the spike trap. I go down stairs, walking over the bell and the string. I open the door the the creepy forbidden basement. I hide under boxes.
"It's not going to be easy." A female voice said. I unhide to see who It was. It definitely wasn't Granny. It was Alyssa?
I gasp in surprise.
"Alysa? Is that you?" I asked quivery. She stepped closer nodding her head. It was unbelievable. "Months ago, Granny trapped me here. Everyone thinks I'm dead. I've been hiding here ever since. I should have been dead though by the 6th day. But I'm pretty good at hiding." She explained. "She's hunting me down! She hit me in the head and knocked me out twice!" I said. "Owen, it's not just you she's looking for. While she's keeping you trapped, she's looking for me." Alyssa told me. "But I know I can't hide forever...."
I can't believe this was happening. "How do you even eat? Aren't you starving?" I asked. "I steal food occasionally in Granny's pantry while she's resting." Alyssa explained everything.
"We are going to get out of here." I say hugging her.
At this point I almost wanna cry.
We searched the house looking for keys and clues.

To be countinued....