Chapter 15 - Just A Kid

The following day Mimi had told Jean to schedule an appointment with Lun Corporation notifying them that they would set Lee Odo with their CEO to discuss business.

Currently sitting in the lobby of the main building ANDRAS, Jean and Alec sit anxiously in their chairs as they wait for the teenage girl's arrival.

She had previously texted the two of them saying she'd be late and to hold the meeting until her arrival.

Tapping his foot anxiously on the floor, Alec for the first time felt nervous.

The owner of Lun Corporation and a few other investors arrived thirty minutes earlier than the scheduled time and were now waiting for Andras's arrival.

He stares at his watch with a sigh.

The meeting would happen in the next five minutes.

If she were to make him wait out any longer, they would inevitably lose their contract, running Mimi's business into an epic downfall.

"Where is she? Does she realize how important this is?" Alec said with concern.

"I'm sure she's having everything planned out," Jean reassuringly says.

Although, in truth, Jean herself didn't acquire utmost confidence in how things would turn out.

The only thing she could do was trust in Mimi, her boss who helped her shine to be the best assistant and help support her son.

By all means, that was exactly what she was going to do. Trust in her boss.

"Well, if she doesn't arrive in the next minute, we're screwed," Alec sighs.

"My, my! Big brother, have a little faith in me once in a while!"

Just as he was beginning to clear out all hope, the sound of Mimi's familiar voice rang out.

Both stood from their seats to turn around to see Mimi and ask where she was but the words got caught in their throats when they examine the young girl's appearance.

Why...why did she look like that?!

Dressed in a black Italian tailored suit and a pair of Bostonian shoes, the young teenager in front of them had their smooth hair combed back neatly appearing almost too handsomely as it was revealing their jade-like clear skin.

With two green eyes piercing right through them with a shade of purple hidden beneath them, they blinked innocently at the two adults in from of them.

"Well, what do you think?" Mimi smiles attractively at the two. "Don't I just look dropped dead sexy that you could faint?"

If it weren't for her feminine voice, Alec and Jean wouldn't be able to tell that the person right in front of them was Mimi but a young, teenage boy.

Her face was completely unfamiliar!

With a bit of makeup and shadowing, Mimi's features changed drastically. Her once soft and smooth jaw now appeared sharper and more masculine.

There was a slight sexy youthful shine in her eyes that made them wonder if this undoubtedly was the young girl they knew.

"Y-you...how?!" Alec stuttered.

"Oh, don't worry big brother! It's only just makeup, see?" Mimi said wiping off a bit of makeup on her face. "I'm also wearing contacts since my eyes are so noticeable!"

"Ms. Mimi, are you going to the meeting dressed like that?" Jean asks with a more composed appearance than Alec.

Mimi smiles while nodding her head. Alec squints his eyes, still examining Mimi's altered male look.