10. love$ick

Thank you for 300 reads! It means a lot that people are actually reading my story. :) Also, this isn't the best chapter I've ever written, I don't know how to feel about it. 

(I'll be back to posting 3 chapters on Saturdays this week!) 

"I need you. I want you."

***

Saturday

"Amour! Go get the door!" My mother's voice boomed through the house. 

A loud groan escaped my lips as I threw my guitar into its red case. "Angel go get the door!" I ordered. 

My younger brother popped his head into my room, sending me a glare before turning to do as I instructed. Man, I loved being the oldest sibling. 

My first show was going to start in two hours and of course, I was running late. As I finished packing my laptop and launchpad into their boxes yet another yell came from downstairs.

"Amour!" Angel shrilled.

I rolled my eyes at the sound of my brother, his voice, in general, gave me a headache. "What?" I yelled back. 

There was no response. 

"What!" I yelled again, louder this time. 

Still, he didn't answer back. 

I hated when he did that. After taking a deep breath so I didn't feel the urge to strangle Angel, I grabbed my guitar case along with my bag and ran down the stairs, almost tripping on the way down. 

"Angel, what the fuck do you wa–" I paused, my heart began to pound at the sight of my ex-boyfriend. 

"Hey Amour." 

***