15. shadows

This chapter is around 3000 words! Also, I hope y'all got good data or wifi, I have hella media in this chapter. Make sure to comment and vote so I can know what you think! <3

 Make sure to comment and vote so I can know what you think! <3

"Tuesday afternoon, I ain't got shit to do but fall in love with you."

Principal Diaz was disappointed

Usually being called down into the Latina's office would result in getting cursed out in either English or Spanish, she would ask for you to pick the language before she started. The students of George Washington Highschool feared her loud accent and cherry red lips. They shivered in fear when her black pumps hit the floor of their classroom; when Mrs. Diaz personally went to take a student to her office the entire school knew to start planning that child's funeral. 

I knew it was coming, but the way her pointer finger slowly motioned for me to follow made my heart drop to my ass. 

Nothing was scarier than silence. 

I looked around her small office nervously, waiting for her to say something, anything. 

"You're better than this Mr. King," Mrs. Diaz broke the silence. "Please explain to me why you decided to start a fight Friday night."

I coughed. 

"Principal Diaz, I didn't start the fight," I replied, swallowing. "Malik was the one who was sayin' shit to me."

"Watch it," she snapped, pushing up her square frames. "Listen Isaiah I know you aren't a bad kid. Your grades are fantastic, you have perfect attendance, and usually, you don't cause trouble. What'd that boy say to set you off like that?"

I looked down at my fingers and shrugged. 

"Isaiah," she warned.

I looked up slightly to see her amber eyes burning into my forehead. I sighed, giving into her stares. "Amour," I announced.