16. ass whoopin'

THIS SHIT GOT 1K READS! I just wanna thank everyone who took the time outta their day to read my book, I really appreciate it! Maybe we should celebrate with another book?  Anyways, make sure to highlight this and tell me where you're from!

"Show me your broken heart and all your scars."

"Show me your broken heart to know your flaws."

"I'm gonna kill him," Isaiah says, getting up from the bed

I grabbed his wrist before he could reach the door, he turned and looked at me, a storm in his eyes. "This is why I didn't want to tell you," I mumbled.

"Why would you keep something like that?" he snatched his hand away. "You don't trust me?" 

I looked away. "I trust you." 

His eyes were burning a hole into the side of my head, I could hear the hurt in his voice, it wasn't so smooth anymore. "Then why?" he asked.

I didn't answer. 

His footsteps came closer stopping at the edge of the bed. I watched from the corner of my eyes as he got on his knees and placed himself directly in front of me, his hand resting under my chin forcing my eyes to meet his. My heart pounding. 

"Why?" he pleaded. 

"Because," I stressed. "I don't want you to see my scars, Isaiah. I don't want you to know how much I hurt because maybe–maybe I'm scared you'll think I'm weak," I confessed, my eyes starting to sting. "I want to be normal so badly. Then I wouldn't have to walk around passing on as something I'm not, I would be able to give my mother the grandkids she's always wanted...If I was normal this wouldn't have happened." I pointed to my scar. "Why can't I be normal?" 

Isaiah wiped the hot tears I didn't know I had from my cheeks. He shook his head, smiling a bit. 

"There's a reason I like you Amour. It's because you aren't like anyone else; that doesn't make you weak, it makes you a stronger person every day," he put my hand in his. "I love that about you."