17. dick appointment

Next part coming up soon, I feel like y'all will really enjoy it ;)

"Reese this is a dinner, not a dick appointment," I said, huffing as I stepped out of my family's mini-van parked in front of Isaiah's house

"Sure it isn't," she said through the phone. "Let me know how it tastes!" 

Reese hung up the phone, leaving me to wonder if she was referring to the dinner or...something else. I shook the thought off, walking up to the King's door to ring the doorbell. 

I shifted nervously as I waited on the step. I never met Isaiah's parents before this, they didn't acknowledge my existence at the hospital so I wanted to make a good first impression considering I'm Isaiah's...something. 

The door opened revealing a little girl who looked a little bit younger than the twins. She was wearing a red sundress with matching bobbles. Her face lit up once we made eye contact. 

"Hi I'm Sarai, my brother is really happy that you're here." she giggled.

Adorable.

She opened the door wider, smiling brightly as she motioned for me to come in. Sarai took my hand, announcing that she was going to give me a tour of the house. We walked into the combined kitchen and living room where Mrs. King was preparing dinner, her hair was slicked up into a thick ponytail and she wore thigh length shorts with a black shirt that read: 'Black Girls Rock!' lettered with pink rhinestones. 

"Momma, Amour is here!" Sarai called.

Isaiah's mother let out a high pitched squeal, running over to me and engulfing me in a bone-crushing hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you baby!" she gushed. 

I hugged back to the best of my ability, my words came out in short breathes. "It's...nice to meet you...too...Mrs. King." I choked. 

She let go. "Call me Pandora," she insisted. "I hope you like spaghetti, that's all we eat in this house."