19. in god, we trust

If you haven't read my notes then make sure to go back and reread the edited chapters before this! If you're a post editing reader then carry on!

***

***

"So you just move it up and down, like this."

"Reese I'm telling you I can't move my butt like that." 

"Just try!"

My eyes flutter open at the sound of loud whispering. I yawn, rubbing my eyes and attempting to stretch only to find a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I smile, thinking that it's Amour, still asleep after staying up all night with Reese and Drake.

After the dance, the four of us went to Reese's to order Chinese food and watch House Party. Her parents went to Venice for the weekend and left her by herself meaning that while Amour and I got fat with sesame chicken and noodles, Drake was upstairs putting his noodle in her.

As much as I love Reese, she was a loud moaner. It's hard to bond with your boyfriend when all you hear is "Yes Daddy!" or "Harder Drake!" coming from the room above you. 

I chuckle at the thought, blinking a couple of times to get rid of my drowsiness. 

"There you go! Yes, bitch!" what sounds like Shareese's voice attempts to whisper from the corner of the room. 

I look over to find Reese filming Amour attempting to twerk, the two of them giggling to themselves as they watch over the video. 

I playfully shake my head, of course, they would be up messin' around while the rest of us are sleep. 

Wait. 

If Amour is with Reese, then who...

I look down so see Drake snuggled up against my bare chest, my eyes go wide as I watch him rub his face against my pecs. 

This is weird. This is hella weird.

"Psst," I whisper, catching Amour and Reese's attention. "Help. Me."