22. love me again

Why don't y'all tell me about your feelings on Issac, pre-chapter. 

Longggg chapter to make up for the previous one! Since y'all finally got Isaiah and Amour together it's time to get into more drama, I'm exicteddd. 

***

Thirteen-year-old boys are straight from hell. Period.

On their way back from school the twins decided to take a detour through the city to get home. And when I say the twins, I mean Angel forced Mariana to take a detour through the city 'cause he's the devil inside a preteen's body.

 Mariana fell down a ramp and not only broke her bike but also sprained her ankle. Mom was tending to my sister's swollen ankle while my dad was fixing her bright blue bike. Which means I have to watch Angel in case he tries something stupid. 

"Can I go to my room now? I'm tired of looking at your face." my brother grumbled.

I removed my eyes from my calculus book to send him a death glare, one that he kindly returned. "Mom said you have to say here til' she's done with Mari. Then she'll deal with you." I told. 

"I didn't even do anything!" Angel protested, throwing himself back into the kitchen chair. "She fell on her own."

"Well, it was your dumbass idea to go bike into the city instead of coming home, so shut up and deal with it," I ordered. 

Angel crossed his arms around his chest. "Vete al carajo," he muttered, low enough that I almost didn't hear it. Almost. 

"What did you say?" I ask, raising my voice. 

"Vete. Al. Carajo."

(Go to hell/fuck off.)

I squinted, drawing my brows together before slamming one of my fists on the kitchen table. "Hablar de nuevo y te arrancaré la polla y te haré comer." I sneered.