32. bedroom

The explicit version will be posted tomorrow night! It'll be in a separate book titled "Intimate Chapters" so make sure to look out for it. 

I suggest reading this chapter before reading the other version so you get the idea of what's going on.

It's rated mature so I'm not sure if you have to follow me to read it but it'll be there when I post it. I'll also add the link in this chapter after it's posted. 

This has been up for debate so tell me who you think the bottom is.

"I hope you know. That you're my home."

***

I sat on the wooden steps of my patio, strumming soft tunes on my guitar as songbirds chirped into the morning. Playing outdoors is always a calming experience. After a hard day, it's always nice to sit outside in nature and play until my fingertips hurt. It was peaceful.

I began strumming the tune to "Forest Fire" by Brighton. I remember sitting on an old beanbag in Kostas' treehouse when he first played the song for me. We were laying on our backs staring at the wooden ceiling, the left earbud in my ear and the right in his. I smile at the thought, it's one of the few happy memories I have from that year. 

"When you were young you used to dream about fires, and scream into the night," I sang quietly. "To find me standing barefoot at your side."

***

"You know, this song kinda reminds me of you," Kostas said, turning to look at me. 

"Isn't it about someone dying in a fire?" I ask, chuckling. 

He laughed. "Not that part. The part about having someone be their home," he clarified. "You're kinda like my home." 

I turned my head to look at him, our faces inches apart. "Really?" 

"Yeah. You're my best friend," he smiled. "You don't try to fit in like Joesline or Nic and Jonah. You're just...you. That's what I like about you."

I could feel my cheeks heating up. "You don't fit in with them either, you actually have a heart." I joked. 

"Guess that makes us a perfect match." 

"Yeah...I guess it does."

***

"And oh, I hope you know. That you're my home,"  I sing. "But now I'm lost, so lost."