Dilemma pt.1 :Namjoon 🌹

Requested by: smoll-emo-bean

A/n- Requests are closed for a while since there are so many to do as of now 😫
I'm sorry 😢

NamjoonXreaderXseokjin

Theme: angst/fluff

Didn't proofread, so there might be mistakes ahead .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright alright I have another one.... Hear out" Jin stops laughing and gets his serious mode activated.

He clears his throat before continuing, "two peanuts were walking down the street and guess what?" He asks you, raising his brows as a gesture for you to answer

You stretch your legs on the table right in front of the couch that you two were sitting on.
You pout and avert your eyes towards the ceiling, acting as though you were actually pondering over it when you weren't thinking anything at all!

"I give up" you say giggling as you you take in a fist full of popcorns and begin popping it inside your mouth one by one

"One was a salted!" He says and begins laughing with that classic windshield laughter

You couldn't hold in and start laughing along as well, the bowl of popcorn stumbling over your enlarge belly in the process.

You really couldn't tell what was more funny his dad jokes or the way he would end up laughing at himself afterwards.....

"Oh god! Jin she's kicking again.... I swear you have some aura cause whenever you would tell these lameass dad jokes, she wouldn't stop kicking. See!" You exclaim, trying to stretch yourself towards the table without actually getting up; which of course was impossible given that you're in your last term and so Jin picks the bowl from your hands and ends your struggle by keeping it on the counter himself.

You immediately take his hand and place it over your stomach, to which his niece constantly replies by giving a few kicks or punches in a row.

"Woah! She loves me and my jokes, I see" he says haughtily

You roll your eyes and pull your weight backwards onto the couch, "or perhaps she's terrified!"

"Yaah!" Jin pouts and pinches your cheeks

"Don't yaah me!" You retort back, glaring at him,a and hold his finger.

Well yeah that's how your relationship with Jin happens to be.....
You Jin and namjoon were best of friends back in high school, surprisingly all of you went to the same university as well!

But that doesn't concludes that you three had a happy ending after all blah blah..... You three were rather in a complicated love triangle!

Sounds too filmy, right? Hmm.... Well one should know that even films are inspired from real life cases.... and love triangle is, well not normal but not unusual either.

You weren't actually sure about the fact that both of them reverberated some 'feelings' for you until this one day they both proposed to you.

Flashback; year '14: (A/n: I didn't want to but I have to 'cause y not 😶)

"Umm Jin, can you please pass me my bag?" You call out for your fast friend slash neighbor slash classmate, seokjin.

Well the dude's surely is an eye candy at university. Since the time he stepped his foot in college boy.... The girls were already drooling and were thinking things which only made you cringe to death, realizing that it was Jin they were talking about.