30. Looking for Members

Note:

I changed up Alevian's design into something that I thought would be more fitting for his character and story. Please go check it out in the Character's section of the book and tell me what you think. Thank you.   

Also, at the end of the chapter there is a special surprise!!!

——Break Line——

With the day slowly coming towards an end with the slowly ticking clock slowly closing in on 3:55 PM during seventh period homeroom, I sat there in anticipation of going home. It was a Friday, meaning that the weekend has arrived. Therefore, I am ready to relax at home and entertain myself with television and the internet. A small smile appeared on my face as I imagined the comfort of being able to sleep in.

When the bell rang, I didn't immediately rush for the classroom exists as there exists a large crowd that streamed out towards the hallways. In addition to that, the hallways were crammed. Therefore, to maintain comfort, I decided to wait for a bit.

Usually, I would wait about three minutes or so to enjoy the comforts of an almost entirely empty hallway. However, I grabbed my school bag and started for the door after only a minute has passed. I was excited and wanted to return home as soon as possible. Once I get home, I'll grab a coke from the refrigerator, plop myself down on the couch with my tablet in hand and the television playing in the background, and enjoy life. These plans of mine were shattered when a voice halted me.

"Where're you going?"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Muria who stood there by her seat with half-crossed arms.

"Home?" I said in a voice that lacked confidence.

"That can be your destination later. We still have to look for members for the club sis wanted you and I to form."

"Oh that?" I recalled what Muria had said yesterday and sighed, knowing that I will not be able to get out of this obligation with both sisters watching me. "Fine."

I walked back over to my desk, placing my school bag on it, and then sat back down in my seat.

"So," I asked. "What do you have in mind?"

"We'll go around and ask to see if anyone can join," Loyd said as he walked over from the doorway with a smile on his face.

"Loyd...I forgot," I looked over at him and muttered. "Mura did say he's in it..."

"Do you know anyone that might be interested?" Muria asked him.

"I don't," he frowned. "It's hard to ask people to join if we don't tell them what's the club's objective and activities."

"Activities..." I looked up at the ceiling as I began thinking about the issue. "So what will our club be doing?"

"..."

Silence was the answer to my question. This silence caught me off guard, making it so that I almost fell out of my seat as I looked at the two of them in shock.

"We don't even know what the club will be doing?" I exclaimed.

"Maybe you should help think as well," Emilia frowned and looked at me.

"Well..." I crossed my arms and closed my eyes as I focused on coming up with an idea. "The Go Home Club? Club activities involve...going home?"

"Nope," Muria shook her head. "That's a stupid idea."

"It's got to be something that can let everybody get involve in," Loyd explained with a slightly troubled smile.

"Well...That's not the best thing to ask me for ideas about," I said, looking at the two of them with an apathetic look in my eyes.