Chapter 2 - Experiment?

I woke up.

I'm scared.

This is not my room. Nor my house.

Is this it? Am I going to die? Will I? No. I'm still too young..

Was I abducted? Is this an abduction?!

There's only one light in this scary dark room.

"Hello!"

"Somebody help me!! I'm trapped!"

"Is there anybody there?"

I'm now crying. Wow, why am I crying? Of course, I'm crying because I'm scared.

Damn my human brain.

The door opens creepily.

Reveals a very good looking guy..

Why am I thinking about his face, He kidnapped me! I'm going to sue!

Well, I can't sue him because I'm tied in a chair and in this place that I am not familiar with, you piece of shit.

"Hello, Karen?"

He knows my name...

"How do you know my name? Who the fuck are you!"

"Relax! I only guessed. So I was right."

"Yes, you're right. Now can you let me go?"

"Unfortuantely, no can do young lady."

"Why am I being kidnapped? I have a very boring life. My parents never had any rivals so there's no point of their rivals kidnapping me for ransom, Annnd I'm not even popular in school so why am I kidnapped if I'm an anti-social loner that has like one friend in school. Also, I didn't do any crimes in my whole 18 years of existance. So can you answer my damn question? Why the fuck am I here, Tied in a chair!"

He didn't respond.

"Answer!"

"Okay. I'll tell you the reason why."

I let him speak.

"Yes you're not any special. But we need you. Just because, You're the only person walking at that time and in our experiment. We need to use one person as a prototype for our human experiement to work. I didn't have any person in mind and to make my work easier. I decided to abduct and kidnap you."

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

"W-what? H-human experiement?!"

"Yes, Ms. Karen."

"W-what what the fuck!"

"I'm pleased to hear that, Ms. Karen"

"Stop with the "Ms." and start explaining this experiment that unfortunately I'm involved with. So speak up dickhead"

"Sadly, Karen. I can't explain that right now. But you'll know it sooner don't worry."

He smiled at me.

Wow so he's very happy that he and whoever is in this group got a human prototype. What about how I feel?!

"Fine. But just so you know! My parents would be able to find me. I have a location chip in me!"

"Yes, M- Karen. We know that's why we removed it"

"What!"

"Yes and don't worry about your parents. They already know you're dead."

"Dead?"

Dead? Dead.

"What do you mean dead? I'm here, talking to you. ALIVE!"

"Yes, I could see that Karen but as for them they already know you're dead. We've made a plan that you drowned in the deepest ocean and your body can't be found."

"WHAT!"

"What indeed, Ms. Karen"

"If you already, sorry if you all made this plan and bullshit then what day is today?"

"Monday."

"Huh? Today is monday! You can't just make a plan so quickly."

"No, I kidnapped you last monday this is the week after your abduction, Ms. Karen."

"Oh my god."

Then I now noticed that I didn't ate anything for a week?!

"How did I eat? Did you guys feed me atleast?"

"No, but we did full your storage so there won't be any grumbling of that stomach of yours"

"So you did feed me but only food nutrients not real food?"

"Yes"

"Well now that I'm awake, get me food!"

"I don't take orders for you, Ms. Karen. But don't worry I will bring food. We can't let you die, you will play a very important role in this so called experiment and it will change human life."

"You done talking sir?"

"Yes. Wait I'll get the food. Don't go anywhere. Oh right, you can't."

He laughed and got outside the door of my cell.

Yes. I now consider this a prison cell.

I'll just think that I did some crime to be here. Atleast to be able to get my mood up.

But what's bugging me is this..

This....

Experiment?