C H A P T E R: 18

The grip around the pillow which lied between your thighs and arms tighten as you keep recalling what tae had confessed to you earlier.

It escalated a great deal of discomfort between the two of you- well to you at least if not to him.....

You didn't even know how you're supposed to be reacting to what he said and that's what made the entire journey all the way back to his mansion a silent trip for you both.

You were too lost in your thoughts when suddenly your stomach starts grumbling making you pay attention to it, "aish baby not again!" You whisper as you rub your belly

You sit up and check for the time in your phone which reads quarter to 2....
Dang! That's too late since you have to go to work as well

You sigh, had it not been for your baby you would have surely starved yourself to sleep but baby comes first so....

Fumbling and scrutinizing inside the fridge, your eyes keenly vigil each and every item kept in it.
God Lord! Did you seriously eat all those pastries you bought for yourself yesterday?

You pout and sit on the floor, defeated when suddenly a knock on the kitchen slap daunts you to death.
You slowly turn around, praying that it shouldn't be a ghost but there you find him.
Standing there, arms folded, giving you a look which apparently was scarier than an actual ghost to be honest....

"What are you doing at this hour y/n?"

"Uh.... I uh needed to drink water"

"Seriously? I know you always keep a jug with you at night...." He says as he walks closer to you, you were about to stand up but your weight makes you give up.
Taehyung kneels down and sits in front of you, "talk to me"

"Taehyung can we not ma-"

"Are you hurt with what I just said?"

"No! I'm not hurt.... God! Tae stop making it so absurd...."

"Look, let's not make it so formal between the two of us, hmm?"

You nod, pouting

"and let's just forget whatever I said, hmm?" He says

You bite your lips, not trying to figure out what should you say since you knew that taehyung must be going through way more embarrassment than you were.

He clears his throat before speaking, "anyway, I intend to give you a proposal and I expect you to sincerely accept the same....."

He rolls his tongue over his lips, "let me take care of you at least till you give birth...."

"Tae-"

"Look, I know you're stubborn, clearly.... but this time I won't let you slip because of that. You are staying here and that's final."

"Thanks again...." You say, holding your belly as it starts growling again, making taehyung chuckle

"Aww is someone hungry?" He smiles getting up as he offers his hands for you to stand up, "let's feed you two first.... and off you go to bed then.... It's been a long day for you two"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wowwwww" Jennie exaggerates scanning jungkook's office.

You pretend to not care as the two keep on chatting about random stuff with each other, "jungkook it'll be so fun! God!! I can't wait to get married already! Eeep! I'll even pack you with amazing lunch to office. You know I took a course in cooking!"

You were almost about to puke, not because of your pregnancy symptoms but rather because of the cringe!!

"Y/n-ssi! I'm surprised that you're still working in your condition.... however I'm glad to know that you're working under the scrutiny of this bunny of a friend of yours." She says chuckling

Jungkook and you share an awkward glance before you decide to break the contact and continue working

"and you!" She fingers jungkook, "you better take care of y/n-ssi" she gets up and comes next to you, "Take care of yourself and the baby y/n.... and if you ever need any help with anything... I'm there, hmm?" She smiles before picking her purse and leaves.

No matter how much little pang of jealousy might overpower you whenever you'd think of jungkook and Jennie together but... but she was not bad, at all!

Or maybe it's just that she doesn't know about yours and kook's past, which is why she's acting all too sweet towards you but whatever it is, you can't just cuss her for marrying jungkook, whatever situation you're facing is because of your own actions.

Even though your sister had asked you to run away at the time of your marriage, it was also YOUR choice!
You could've chosen to refuse her proposal and nothing would've happened.

But what's done is done, there's no crying over split milk now.....

You look at jungkook who in return was passing a stare back to you, you hesitate a little for opening your mouth to break the silence but fail since the way he was observing you was so gentle, just like how you like it.

"When are you planning to take your maternity leave?" He asks, still eyes not breaking your sight

You look down to your desk and shake your head in disbelief, a giggle pass through your lips, "since when did you start caring Mr. Jeon?"
"Anyway, so rude if me to not congratulate you!" You act surprised, "congratulations on getting that perfect woman in your life" you smile

You turn your chair around to be able to face him, "so how does it feel to ACTUALLY fall in love, huh?"

"Well you tell me" jungkook retorts, hands folding across his chest, "I see you've found an ACTUAL love as well"

For a minute you forgot that it was a conversation that was going on between the two of you, it rather felt like you were listening to a tape recorder wherein you aren't supposed to reply back but just listen.....

Is this how he considers your genuine feelings for him?

"Yes, I gotta admit..... It's amazing" you whisper, now stepping inch by inch closer to him as his mouth starts gaping a bit wider than before

"I admit it Mr jeon..... Love indeed is the most beautiful thing in the world, you can't see it, you can't feel it" you face him now, only an inches gap separating you two, "it just happens without your even knowing it.....
That's exactly what's happened.....
I never realized when I fell for Kim taehyung, unexpectedly"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I'm officially dead after listening to FAKE LOVE!

It's the ghost of your authornim writing.....

Jdksksosososlslzkalldjfkfk wtffffff how can this be so extraordinary. I mean I admit that I did expect it to be like amazing as always but THIS SURELY IS NEXT LEVEL!!!!

I don't know how am I even supposed to praise these boys, words aren't just enough to appreciate the excellent work they've done here!

It's literally flawless, I'm amazed and it would be a lie if I say that I didn't get goosebumps the entire time I was watching the mv.

Amazing dance, amazing voices, amazing boys, amazing everything!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹