Mrs. East

"Dave let me fucking go!" I shouted while tears streamed down my eyes, we were in his condo (which I don't understand how he still even had after being in prison for almost three years) and he was in front of the door blocking me from leaving.

"Can't let you do that ma" He said. "You might as well stop." I continued to push and nudge and fight to the door, "Morgan do you really wanna do this!" He yelled, "You gettin' me mad tight yo'."

"I don't give a fuck let me out!" I cried, "You just killed my fucking husband!"

He slapped me in my face and I fell onto the ground. His veins were popping out his forehead, "Stop calling that nigga yo husband. I was suppose to be yo' fuckin' husband!"

At this point I didn't want to be scared, I wanted to fight back, I got up and clawed his face. Screaming and trying to scratch and slap as much as I could, he was trying to pull me off of him but I just wasn't having it. I wasn't letting go, he's trying to ruin my life and he think I'm going to let him that easy?

I kicked him in his groin and he screamed and dropped to the floor, I hurried and opened the door and ran to the elevator. I pressed the button repeatedly but it was just going way too slow. "Help!" I screamed. "Help me!"

I turned around and seen Dave leaving out his condo and running towards me, I hurried and ran to the stairs and ran down, he soon caught up with me. "Stop Morgan! I'm telling you now to fucking stop!" I kept running and running, holding my stomach which Jordan was kicking repeatedly. "Alright. You leave me no choice."

He pulled me by my shirt and forcefully pushed me. Causing me to fall down the flight of cold, cement stairs.

******

I woke up to the sound of monitors beeping, I slowly opened my eyes and my vision was blurry. I looked around and seen that I was in the hospital, Friends was playing on the television above and food was on a table beside me.

I tried sitting up but I was so weak I dropped back down, I noticed a remote on the side of me and seen it was a call for nurse button. I pressed it a million times before a older, black lady walked in.

"Mrs. East! You're finally up." She smiled.

"East?" I croaked. "No- Moore. Mrs. Moore."

She looked confused, "You're Morgan East, correct?"

"No I'm Morgan Moore."

She thought for a moment then laughed to herself, "It must be the drugs. Anyway, finally you've woken up it's been two days!" She said. "How do you feel?" She grabbed a thermometer and took my temperature.

"Why am I here?"

She looked at my stomach then at me. "Oh sweetie- you don't remember?"

I looked at my stomach and widen my eyes. "Where's Jordan?"

"Who's Jordan?"

"My baby! Where's my fucking baby!"

"Sweetheart you fell down some steps and lost the baby, I'm sorry."

"What?" Tears instantly fell down my face. "No! No! First my husband now my child!" I cried. "What the fuck!"

"Okay I don't need you to get all worked up Mrs. East your blood pressure is rising." She said grabbing me a cup of water.

"Stop calling me Mrs. East my name is Mrs. Moore I already told you that!" I growled.

"Let me go get your husband." She said before quickly leaving the room. I snatched all of the cords and needles off me and stood up, I felt dizzy and my stomach was aching but I had to get out of here. I put on my shoes that was by the door and Dave and the nurse walked back in.

I looked at him. "T-T-This isn't my husband!" I said, "My husband is dead, and he killed him! And he kidnaped me! He escaped from jail ma'am please help I-"

She laughed again, "That darn medicine probably had too much drugs in it don't you think Mr. East?"

He laughed to. "Yeah I agree. So we're all set? My wife can come home?"

"Wife? I'm not your fucking wife you evil, stupid prick! I need to go home! Right now!"

"S-S-She's good to go." The nurse stuttered, "Let me get your discharge papers real quick and then you're all set." She walked out the room and Dave looked at me.

"You so funny" He laughed, "And dumb. That nurse ain't gone believe shit you say with all them drugs you on. You know this is all your fault right?"

"My fault? You killed my fucking husband and my daughter! I should've known you were a murderer all that shit you said about your baby moms was a lie! You killed her on purpose and now what?" I scoffed. "I'm next?"

The nurse came back into the room, "Alright guys here you are."

Dave looked at me and shrugged. "It could be." He said before getting the papers out of the nurses hand and signing them.

He took me back his condo and there were about ten guys inside. "Aye didn't I tell y'all niggas not to come in unless I'm here." Dave said in a furious tone.

"Man chill East. We was standing outside for hours, shit was startin' to get suspicious."

"Yeah whatever." He scoffed, "I'll be back." He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room, he closed the door. "I gotta handle some business. Stay yo ass in here"

"You break out of prison and go home." I started, "You're so fucking stupid."

He nodded. "Touché bitch. Now stay in here"

"Or what?"

"Or you'll be with that soft ass nigga and that baby."

"Stop being them up!" I yelled. "You're the reason they're dead!"

"No. You're the reason they're dead." He said. "Now like I said, I gotta handle some business. So stay yo ass in here. Imma have some niggas check up on you every hour. You understand?" I ignored him and I felt a tear stroll down my cheek. He sighed deeply. "and please grow some balls. You been around that nigga to long, got you actin' pussy right along wit' em." He said before leaving the room and locking the door behind him.