💫FIFTEEN💫

"Why didn't you tell me?"
"It's none of your business."
"Everything is my business!"

Clint and Natasha went back forth over who ate the last bagel.
"Nat.. how could you?" Clint said being dramatic.
"Grow a set Barton." Nat said rolling her eyes.

"I had dibs!"
"And I'm not an assassin." Natasha retorted watching Clint get frustrated.
"I am so pissed off at you right now."

Tessa walked, bags in hand,  in on at the wrong moment, Thor right behind her.

"Hey Tess- hey what's wrong? Tess?" Natasha ignored Clint and greeted Tess.

"I'm going home." Tessa announced. "What why?" Steve spoke up.
"Pointbreak do something." Tony said to Thor who just shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not in control of her."
"I'm done being an Avenger." Tess said blankly.

"Try not to get killed okay?" Tess smirked. With that Tess walked outside to the cold Slovakian air.

Thor followed after her.
"Hey." He said softly grabbing her arm.
"No.."
"No?" Thor said confused as he was only trying to help the poor girl as there was obviously something happening to her.

"I can't do this, not not now and not ever. I'm sorry Thor." Tess said. Standing on her tippy toes Tessa pressed her lips to Thor's cheek.

"Call me if you guys ever need me. I'll be back in a heart beat. Bye." With that Tessa took off to the sky and flew as fast as she could as she held on to her bags. Her mind was clustered with the thoughts of what could have been with Thor. She knew deep down it would never work. She wasn't human, she wasn't even a physical being. How could she start a family? How could she fall in love? Tess knew the answer to the last question as it was already answered.

*💫*💫*💫*💫*

Finally arriving back in New York, Tessa knew what she had to do. Heading to her apartment she quickly dropped her bags off and headed off.

Walking down a side street and then up to an expensive looking apartment complex, Tess walked into the building and started to walk up the stairs. Two floors and a good cardio workout later she finally made it to her destination. Standing outside of apartment 325 she knocked to a rhythm.

Waiting Tessa's ears picked up scuffling of feet and thoughts of the confused.
"Same." She muttered to herself.

Looking up as the door was opened she instantly recognized the face.
"Hello Tessa look at you, you haven't aged a bit."
"I could say the same thing to you your highness."  Tessa politely said even though she wanted to roll her eyes.

A long time ago she made it to Greece and met Uranus the king Titan of Olympus at the time. Long story short, she helped with the downfall of Kronos. In her words "that's one ugly motherfucker."

Tess hated titans. Of everhere she has met titans she hates them more and more. A very selfish and dangerous race of beings. Powerful and sometimes immortal in certain circumstances.

"Please come in." Uranus said smiling. Putting on a fake smile Tess nodded and walked in. Trying to read his mind was hard but she managed bits and pieces.

"So I heard you were being not very nice to my daughter, Theodora." The titan said standing in the kitchen looking straight at Tess who just kept a straight face, back up plan in mind.

"I'm mean to everyone, I don't discriminate." Tess replied.
"You said we titans were an unruly selfish race."
"And?"

Sighing Uranus glared at the immortal older girl. He hated her attitude, always has. She may be good at war and one hell of a warrior but in reality he knew she was nothing more than a broken empty shell who craved acceptance and power. He knew who Tessa truly was on the inside.

"The point is my daughter Theia isn't really mine. As my wife and I couldn't conceive."
"It's cause your old." Tess said without fear.
"Whatever the reason may be!" Uranus said aggressively, "she was created from one of the infinity stones, just as you were. Instead of being a space asshole, she was the beautiful creation of reality!"

"Wait? What do you mean I'm part of the infinity stones? I thought they were just a myth."

"Tessa!! You are the infinity stone itself! You are the creator of all space and universes."