SEVENTEEN

— right here. gwaenchana gwaenchana ireon ideul manjana.

HUI —

"hyojong n-"
they were sent crashing into the back of their seats as hyojong sped off down the road. "hyojong!"

he ignored them and made a sharp left. the left tires lifted off the ground for a second and came down. hyuna closed her eyes and kept in a scream.

hyojong drove on at top speed through the empty, 3 am streets.

suddenly, he stopped in front of a small, small house. more of a shack, or a shed. he turned around in his seat, grinning. "i was thinking... we can only stay in the streets and sleeping in the car for so long. so. this is my home."

"how many bedrooms?"

"one. but the bed is big so-"

"we have to sleep together?"

"unless you want to sleep on the floor." at that, they shook their heads.

he rounded to the back, where a bunch of trees were. maneuvering his way through (best he could, since he didn't really know how to drive), and parked the car out of sight.

hyuna, hui, and hyojong all stepped out of the car. suddenly, the youngest stopped. "i.. don't have my ke-"

hui rolled his eyes, running and hitting the door with the side of his body. the poor, weak door immediately opened. hui, who put a lot of force into it, disappeared into the house with a loud, "fuck!"

hyuna laughed loudly, following him in. hyojong shook his head and trailed behind the red head.

short chapter sorry