- Bonus Chapter: The Golden Trio -

"Suga."

"No."

"Suga, please. Don't be such a kid. You-"

"No."

"How many times do we have to talk about this? You don't have a choice. I assigned you to-"

"No."

There was a frustrated noise in the other line. "Suga."

"I said no, Y. I won't do a mission with strangers. I work on my own and it's gonna stay that way."

"I swear, you're getting more and more stubborn each day. I already told you why you have to work with them. For the tenth time, you can't do this on your own. You need the specialties of P and H. Likewise, they need yours."

Suga rolled his eyes. The mission seemed pretty easy. He didn't know why there's a need to do it with other agents. Yeah, the mission involved a secret facility in Russia that made dangerous weapons, devices and serums for terrorists. So what. He had basic info on those things. It should be enough.

"Suga, please. Don't be childish," Y tried again, making Yoongi scowl.

He remained silent.

"Suga."

Still silent.

Y sighed. "Fine. I'm giving you that limited edition Kumamon sticker you've always wanted."

Suga's eyebrows shot up at that. "Which one?" he responded without missing a beat.

"The Sherlock Holmes edition."

This made the boy frown. Was Y playing with him? Every die-hard Kumamon fan knew that the Sherlock Holmes Kumamon sticker was no longer available. And it's almost impossible to find a seller.

"But-"

"I have connections, Suga. I can give it to you if I want."

Suga couldn't believe that Y was actually using Kumamon to force him into this mission. That's unfair. He felt himself pouting but quickly pursed his lips together because Suga didn't pout. He only glared, scowled and murdered people in very artistic ways.

He still wouldn't forgive Y for this, though.

"If you are capable of acquiring that, why didn't you give it to me before? Why wait for this opportunity to use it against me? Where are your promises of taking care of me? You said you'll give me anything I need, but look at this!"

There was a long and heavy sigh on the other line. "Sometimes I forget that you're very, very childish. Come on, son, can you do this for me?"

Suga scowled deeply at that because Y was using the Son Card now. It was an attack. With his lower lip trapped between his teeth in contemplation, Suga tilted his head. He didn't want to do this shit, and he moreover hated the fact that he needed to work with some other agents that might not be good enough and would just end up ruining the whole mission.

But it's Y...

So.

So.

"Fine," Suga said, his voice sounding so reluctant that he winced to himself. His scowl went darker when he imagined Y smiling to himself on the other line. "But you should include the Kumamon sticker Mochi Festival Edition from Japan."

There was silence, and Suga could just see Y's smile dropping. "Suga, you know that it's very rare."

"You're from Japan," he argued, although he knew that his point was not really valid because even the Prime Minister in Japan couldn't get hold of that glorious sticker set. After all, only five of those were produced.