❤THIS LOVE - 45❤

_

_

"Taehyung-ah.." 

Taehyung looked at me suspiciously as I threw my cap on the floor.

"Don't wanna play..?" He asked as he thought I gave up. My fingers moves back through my hairs making it softly flow on my shoulders..

Taehyung sighed.

"Giving up that easi--"

"Watch me." I said firmly as I flip my hairs.

"Sohyun.. you can do it!" Yuqi cheered while I focused on my game... My eyes were intensively on him.

Jhope came towards Taehyung as he said, "V.. watch the ball not your wife. You can see her after match." That's when I realised.. I can do crazy things. 

I bit my lower lips harder... I took my position and throw the ball.

Taehyung was standing still as he watches my moves.. he lost this time. 

"Strike one."

Sohee catches the ball who was at the back of Taehyung. She showed me victory sign.. I'm doing good.

"Yeah..!" Our team, bears cheered in joy. Two more strike and he will be out as I thought.

"Jiminie Oppa.. I'll treat you if my team wins." I said as I winked at him. I'm not forgiving him but just wanted to see Taehyung's reaction. 

"Huh, really?!" Jimin was in awe.

"Taehyung-ah.. baby it's hot here. Can you give something cold and soft on my lips." I said seductively.

"Strike Two." Sohee said as she catch the ball. Taehyung was still mesmerized by my moves and sweet talks. I didn't thought it will effect this much.

"Sohyun-ah.. did you forget about me?!" Jungkook exclaimed and I thought of targeting him too.

"No Jungkook-ah, how can I forget you. You will be special..." I said softly made all of them in ultimate shock.

I saw Taehyung burning with rage as he clenched his fist.

"Baby focus on match... don't worry. You will get your reward after match." He smirked.

"Oh Taehyung-ah.." I whined

"Crazy.."

Taehyung shook his head as he took the position. He swayed his bat with force.. that hits the ball this time. Sebin runs to catch the ball while Taehyung ran towards the three bases. 

"Baby you're so fu*king hot!" I exclaimed in between made him stunned. He didn't reached the third base. Sebin got the ball.

"Damn you!" Taehyung ruffled his hairs as he couldn't focus on this match. I giggled.