Chapter 40: Part Two

***HI:) HOLA:) BONJOUR:) some things I would like to say......
Thanks soooo much for all your support:) it means the world to me even though I'm actually planning to be a doctor but it just boosts my confidence 8)

The next chapter will be book two, Night of Wolves, but it's not a separate book and I will upload normally. No long wait, hopefully:)

I realized that I need to edit big time, add details but if you guys get the way I write, as in not staying on boring subjects, that's why it moves so quickly.

I sorta hoped that the whole 'full moon increasing everything' helped understand why they just went BAM!
Haha:)

This is not a huge chapter like the last one because I wasn't planning on it being two parts and will go by real quick:)

So this is Plot A:) you picked it so you must endure:)

Enjoy:)

***

**

*

**

***

PART TWO

I'm not sure why my eyes suddenly fluttered open, leaving my dream far behind.

Why?!?

That was probably the best dream I had ever had in.....forever!

Will and I were running through a meadow with fish nets, trying to catch the stupid flying squirrels being chased by geese. I seemed to have been watching from afar because the place was bright and full of life but something was missing.

We kept smiling at each other, butterflies eating ladybugs in the back round, but the smiles seemed fake.

The whole scene was missing something. It had no emotion at all.

Normally the hundreds of flowers and bright sunlight with a baby blue sky gave off a feeling of happiness and safety. But this didn't.

It looked so nice and I wanted it to be real but it was wrong.

My life wasn't meant to be in a field with squirrels and geese.

I wasn't meant for that.

............

I sighed, rubbing my hand on my face.

As I pulled my hand to me, I felt it run over a bare chest, tingles erupting from my hand to my spine.

My eyes slowly followed the nicely built chest, the toned abs, the nice strong pecks, only to come face to face with an angel.

His eyes were shut, a light snore coming from his nose.

I had lifted my head and was starring wide-eyed at him.

My angel.

My faith.

My Will.

I couldn't stop the goofy grin that spread on my face as I took in how his body was tangled with mine, the way his arm had a gentle yet firm grip on my waist, the way his face seemed attracted to my hair.

Slowly, pushing myself up so I wouldn't disturb him, the start of the sun coming up with little light shining in.

I had a headache, nothing big but a minor pain in the back of my head.

Running a hand through my hair as I bit my lip, remembering last night.

It was perfect.

I hadn't expected everything to be so amazing, but was more expecting to have an attack and would ruin the whole moment.

Looking at Will's face once more, I noticed something on his left bicep.

His mark, that normally looked more together, had spread out more, covering half his arm, and I noticed how some of the normally sharp edges had smoothed out, turning more curvy like mine.

My eyes quickly went to my right side, looking a my once overly curvy mark had gained some edge, the lines had become darker, and it seemed more vibrant.