27 | real life

xxvii

xxvii. meet nancy rhodes

His heart felt heavy when he realised how upset she was. Sebastian hadn't noticed that was how Nancy felt, he had been too busy with his own life, and it made him feel terrible. He watched as a drunk Nancy walked off into her bedroom and didn't know what to do. She didn't want him to stay, but he didn't want to leave her alone.

He didn't want to get into an argument with her so he did the next best thing. He got off from his chair and grabbed a glass. He filled it with cold water and set it down. He walked into her bathroom rummaging through her cupboard before he found aspirin. He then grabbed the stack of post-it notes Nancy had next to her fridge and the pen.

Nancy,
Come find me when you're sober and awake. We can talk
Sebastian x

He then walked into her bedroom to see her already fast asleep. He placed the glass on her bed side table, and the box of aspirin along with his note. He then walked out of her room and grabbed his jacket. He pulled his jacket on and left her apartment.

He walked down the street, the cold air a familiar friend. He felt as though he had his own personal rain cloud over his head, that's how terrible Sebastian felt. He hated seeing Nancy so upset. So he pulled out his phone, and he knew it wouldn't be Earth-shattering it but it would be a step. He went on Twitter and sent a tweet out, meet Nancy Rhodes along with a link to her YouTube channel full of her music. Maybe someone would find her, maybe it would do nothing but Sebastian did it anyway.

 Maybe someone would find her, maybe it would do nothing but Sebastian did it anyway