Chapter 10

Zarah's POV

The house looked like his parents' house only that his was a bit smaller than theirs. The distance between his house and that of his parents was only 30-40 minutes.

I entered the house with my right foot. Muttering bismillah before entering. The inside was just Masha Allah. There was a hallway before reaching the living room which was big and also spacious. By your left was a door probably the kitchen or dining area.

I'm gonna tour this house later, I thought.

"Your room is upstairs, the first room on your left. Don't enter my room or any of the rooms in the right wing. I'm going to keep your bags there. If you want to talk to me or ask anything just yell," he informed me, before climbing the staircase leaving me alone.

His words left me thinking. Why did he told me to keep away from the right wing? What is in there? Why am I not allowed to enter his room? Am I not his wife? There were so many questions in my mind all waiting for some answers. Not only did they left me thinking, they also left me with a burning curiousity to find some answers.

I'm going to check out the right wing, soon...

My new room was also big like everything else in this house. The room was light peach in color. There was a king sized bed in the middle with two lamps on each of the bedside drawers. The dressing mirror was situated by the leftside of the room close to the big windows. It also had a walk-in closet and a bathroom.

Oh my god, is that a balcony?

How come I didn't notice that before? I loved balconies. My old room has one. I finally settled in and had a bath before changing into some sweatpants and a turquoise hoodie not forgetting my grey hijab.

My stomach grumbled reminding me of the fact that I need to eat. "Let's go downstairs and hunt for some food," I replied to my stomach's grumbles.

The kitchen was the door on the left that I guessed earlier. Who knew I was a good guesser? The kitchen was the perfect dream kitchen—big, spacious with a lot of new equipments. It was past lunch time but not yet dinner time so I didn't know what to prepare.

I finally decided on some grilled cheese sandwiches and freshly squeezed lemonade. I made it for the both of us knowing that he must be hungry too.

"Uhm..." I said lowly beacause I didn't know what to say. "I made us some food," I stuttered loud enough for him to hear. I was waiting for his response but none came. I repeated what I said louder than the last time but no answer. I was going up there, I decided.

I went to his door and knocked silently at first but then louder as time went by. "What?" He asked, opening the door and staring at me with those eyes of his. Ayyan was a very handsome man. He had a naturally tanned skin and brown hair. His jaws sharp and his gaze penetrating down on me.

"Uhm, I made some food," I stuttered, my voice low. I wondered why I was stuttering. Maybe because he only had a freaking damn towel wrapped around his waist. Or the fact that droplets of water were rolling down his abs from his wavy hair. I ran away not waiting for his reply.

Well, that was awkward.

After a few minutes, he came downstairs took his plate and left. Rude much. Anyways, I was glad he didn't say anything about what happened earlier, if not I would've died of embarrasment.

I finished my sandwich and went to my room to unpack my clothes. After eating 5 sandwiches each I didn't think we needed to eat dinner, again. So I just took a rather long nap when I finished.

***

Whewwww!!!

Chapter 10 is finally out. I know some of you thought that it was going to be Ayyan's POV, but I was recently told by one of my active readers that Zarah's POV is more interesting.

If you loved it, please vote, comment and share. Happy Reading ;)

~R.