The Official Guide to Supporting BTS

You want to support BTS, but other than listening to the same BTS song multiple times or watching their videos, you can't help but wonder how you can help beyond that.

We're here to help!

Album Physical and Digital Sales

Physical Sales

Using the album sales guide for LY:Her, these 7 methods are for international ARMYs to purchase albums that will contribute to South Korean charts

Using the album sales guide for LY:Her, these 7 methods are for international ARMYs to purchase albums that will contribute to South Korean charts. One advantage to some of these sites is you can pick the album version you want, or get all four versions of the album.

If you have Amazon in your country, use Amazon instead since it will directly contribute to your country's sales. BTS will know which countries they should book their tour venue if they see sales boom in that particular country. It is also probably cheaper shipping to use Amazon. You cannot pick your album version since it is randomized on Amazon, I suggest contacting your local ARMY community and have some sort of album trade in case you get a duplicate version!

If you have Walmart/Target or big stores that have confirmed they will be selling them at your local stores, please purchase from there as well to reduce costs!

For Amazon/Walmart/Target/Best Buy sales only purchase a maximum of 5 albums at a time on one account online. If you're physically at a store, only buy 5 albums at a time on one bill/receipt. That way it counts towards Billboard 200!

Digital Sales

If you don't have money but you live in the US, there are a variety of accounts on Twitter that will legitimately send you money so you can purchase the title track! This is the power of ARMYs, a lot of people contribute to funds like this so peop...

If you don't have money but you live in the US, there are a variety of accounts on Twitter that will legitimately send you money so you can purchase the title track! This is the power of ARMYs, a lot of people contribute to funds like this so people who have financial restrictions can support too, if there is a will, there is a way!

Why no complete album or gifting? Because we severely lack in streams and single song sales compared to album sales, we're absolute monsters in the music industry with physical sales, but that is not enough! Also, gifting does not count towards sales for some reason, and buying the whole album doesn't contribute to specific song related Billboard charts, which is why we discourage buying it that way.