38. Past meet Now

******************************************************************************

A/N
Hello all. Sorry about my late update. I meant to update sooner. This chapter is just a little passive update. I hope you like it. I'm planning part 3 of this story, so I hope you all continued to read. Have an amazing day, y'all 😊👍🏽

******************************************************************************

**Abby's POV**

I really want to talk to Zo. I need to see if she's ok, at least. It's kind of stupid because I already know how she is. With the guys, how else can she be, but terrible.

They are the worst men I've ever met in my 22 years of life. I'm sure she's probably not at the house where we were in Texas. They would know that's too much of a chance they're taking on someone making an anonymous call. She would have more options of where to go, if she were there. I hope they didn't take her to Poland or somewhere like that.

I pushed my wedding back because I felt so guilty for having to stop fighting for Zo. She's my friend & I know she would fight for me. Finally Matt told me I needed to either take action or move on.

I still didn't want to tell him what happend to me last time I tried to act by going to the police. I put my coworkers in danger, even though they told me it wasn't really my fault. I can see that they blame me for letting them go with me.

I might tell him 20 years from now what happend. But for now, I'm keeping silent. Chase would want me to probably say something & mess things up with Matt. That's not going to happen though. I love Matt & we're officially getting married 2 weeks from now. I want Zo there, since she's like my sister, but I guess I can't get what I want.

I will be inviting Zo's family though. I haven't talked to them in awhile, but since she won't be there, they can come on her place. They were always so sweet to me & I love Zo's mom. Chase never said anything about me not being aloud to invite them. I know they're going to probably ask about Zo. I've prepared myself to answer too.

Even though I'm not really a praying woman, I pray for Zo, Remie & Aiva almost every night. I hope Zo hasn't given up & she keeps the fight in her.

I wish she could've been there to help pick my dress. I think she would've loved the one I picked out. I still don't understand why the world sucks so bad. I didn't even know about guys like Zac, Pavel, Willem, Chase, Ian & Blake a year ago. I thought trafficking was just something done in other countries that you see on the news.

I guess I can say I've been educated on the thinhs I've been so nieve about. What good is education, if I can't help anyone else with it though. I feel selfish & helpless, but can't change the situations all the other girls were delt. Maybe I just need to do what Matt kind of said & fake my life is normal until I believe it again.

For now, until Zo can find a way out or just somehow tell me she's ok, I'm slowly moving on. I know Zo's mom is probably going to ask me about her.

I'll figure out my response later.

*******************************
**Blake's POV**

She tried to run away, that was stupid of her. I found out really quickly that I had to set some things straight with Chanel. She claims to love me, but I've learned from experience that might not mean jackshit with some women.

The first week I brought her to Poland, she ran away. She didn't get far seeing that we are in a small Polish town & no one speaks English. She escaped through the small bathroom window that I was surprised she could actually fit through. Well now there's bars on that window.