chapter 35

Tuesday:

Misas POV

I wake up from my alarm clock and I get up without complaint. It was about 7 o'clock and I decided that maybe ditching school wouldn't be so bad. And by the way, I wasnt ready to go back there after all this shit has happened.

I put on a tank and some shirts and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen where I was greeted by my mom. Grayson was sitting at the counter and eating cereal when his eyes dropoed to my shirt then flickered back to his cereal, with a smirk in his face. My mom left for work in a jiffy and it was just me and Grayson.  I turn around a bit to see Grayson staring at my butt.

Deja vu? I think yes.

The day started like the first day he was here.. Which was funny.

He got up from the stool and put his bowl in the sink. I turned around and opened the fridge, when I felt a pair of warm hands wrap around my waist and glide down my sides. I stiffen, not because I dont enjoy it, but because he always made me numb and weak. He started planting kisses on my shoulder and up to my neck. He wrapped his hand around my neck gently and started kissing on my neck. He found my sweet spot and I lwt out a sigh. Dammit!

I whipped around and pushed him against the fridge. He was taken by surprise but cursed under his breath and bit his lip. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Our lips moved in unison, and it never broke. He picked me up anf I straddled him as he carried me to the couch. He set me down not breaking the kiss. He was on top of me, in between my legs, the warmth of his skin releasing from his skin, and his plump lips on mine. I traved my fingers on his hips underhis shirt, signaling to take it off and he did so. Revealing his toned physique and tanned skin. Damn he was hot. I gripped his back and he groaned in pleasure. He pulled my leg up around his hip and started grinding on my heat. Wet instantly. He kissed his way down my neck and to my chest and slowly moved his fingers down my body and to my hips. He slowly moved my shirt up and removed it entirely revealing my bare breast.

Then he stopped.

" Misa... Are...Are you sure? Do you want to?" He asks in a whisper. I hesitated for a moment then nodde.d I wanted him. All of him. I wanted to know that he was the one who actually took my virginity passionately and not by force. That we made love.  He smiled and started to kiss me again. He made his way down my chest and smiled in between kisses. He head was now at my heat and he kissed my inner thighs. He slowly and gently slid my shorts down my legs and through them on the floor. He kissed between my legs and I threw my head back. He also removed my underwear slowly and put them in his back pocket. Uh okay lmao.

Then I felt his warm tongue on my heat and I became a moaning mess. Within minutes, his tongue game grew and grew and I knew I was at my climax soon. Before I hit it he stopoed and I whimpered at the loss of contact. He unbuckled his belt and pulled off his jeans and was in his Calvin's. Then he removed his boxers, and lordy knows... How. Big. He. Was.

Jesus.

I looked at him in awe then in doubt. " dont worry baby, ill go easy." He chuckled and I giggled at the comment. He climbed on top of me and slread my legs apart to get ready. He was palced in between my legs and interlocked his fingers with mine he started to kiss me then lookex at me and I nodded. Then he entered me and I held in my scream. I ahve to admit. It hurt. And it took a while to adjust to his size. After a couple seconds it started to feel more comfortable and he started out slow. He stroked were steady and gentle and I craved him even more. Little moans escaped my mouth and turned him on more. He started to speed up a
Bit, and I fug my nails in his back. Thr pain eventually turned to pleasure and i wanted more. " f-faster daddy." I moaned in his ear, and I think I found his kink. In no time his strokes became faster and I became and moaning mess. I tried to hold in my screams but they escaped and I couldnt control myself. He started to curse under his breath and groan, and I knew he was about to cum.  " ahh grayyy!" I moaned loudly and we both came simultaneously. He was breathing heavily and so was eye. Our bodies pressed together, sweaty, and tired. He layed next to me and started to laugh. "Misa. That was the best I have ever had. Istg." He say through breaths and he kissed me. I played my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my naked body. We layed there for a while in silence, until he broke it.

" misa..." He finally said. " yes?" I answered. " are you okay? I know this is new to you and all..." He whispered and I lifted my head and faced him.

" I'm fine. I'm more than fine. Today, was the best day of my entire existence. And I'm glad that it was with you...." I confessed. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I layed back down on his chest and listened to his heart beat and steady breathing. Soon I had closed my eyes and was out like a light... Just me and him. Together.