Newbie Rankings: Second Round

" This absolutely ridiculous!"

" Sister Fina it's not fair!"

" How did he even manage to do it?!"

" Unbelievable..."

I heard the other students complaining. Sister Fina cross her arounds her chest emphasizing more of her Cup E chest and glance at them disdainfully.

" Idiots, how come didn't you use your brains. There are so many shooting boards there right now.. you just didn't think outside the box!" (Sister Fina)

" well, they are busy on having a show off battle, competition and rivalries towards others that they have completely forgotten the presence of the other shooting boards. You have done a good job nii-chan! "

" thanks. "

Hearing the brats praised, I thanked him inside our mind. Herald look at me blinked while stuttering. While Fahren started laughing.

" I must be a ditz to not think of that. " (Fahren)

After that, Sir Gregory raise his staff as the surroundings regained it's peacefulness.

" There are still the Second round for you to catch up.. " (Sir Gregory)

After he said that i suddenly feel the same feeling of dizziness and i opened my eyes and saw that we are currently in a classroom just like those in Universities.

" Everyone please take a seat wherever you want." (Sister Fina)

We followed as Natalia and Herald is currently sitting both on my sides. Clayder is in Natalia's back while Fahren is behind me.

I Look on the table and saw that it was clear like those transparent glass and there was a golden short stick on the table right now.

Suddenly I feel that i can't stand and there's pressure preventing me to stand up

" ugh... Exam..."

" thankfully, you're not the one taking them right now."

" Yup, thankfully exams are your Forte right nii-chan? "

" absolutely. I am also prepared since I always read books."

" Everyone i the second round will begin now~ please answer as all of the questions that will appear on the table within one hour using the golden stick as many as you can! Write only the correct answers will be counted on points!" (Sister Fina)

" So it was a test..."

" No way!"

"... I didn't even study.."

" I don't know anything at all!"

"... Isn't this the Magic Academy?!"

Many People are currently in a dilemma.

I look to the person on my sides.

"... Brother, my love for you is boundless... A mere questions won't stop me at all!" (Herald)

Herald gritted his teeth as he hold the golden stick and start writing his answers.

" For Brother!... Why did i just spend my time thinking about Brother? I haven't read much books at all?!" (Natalia)

" unlike some people who didn't bother some time to study, you are different from them nii-chan."

" true."

I look at the table as a question showed right now.

[ Who was the first Healer? ]

The heck what kind of question is this?!