Chapter 8

Axels POV

We got the rogues away easily, it was pathetic, they just stood there staring at us with their teeth bared.

Weird.

I linked my mate to get no response.

Maybe she's asleep?

No, she wouldn't fall asleep at a time like this.

I made my fighters follow me to my hideout to make sure everyone was gone and what I saw tore my heart apart.

My mates necklace was laying on the floor and I could smell rogue.

No no no no no no.

A ferocious growl echoed in the air.

Oh hey that's my growl.

I turned to my warriors, "I want you to search everywhere for your Luna! If I see anyone resting before she's found i'll kill you myself!" I growled out and they nodded with determination clear in their eyes.

That's right, find my mate and Luna.

'Mate!' my wolf whined, wanting his mate back. Then he turned angry real quick, 'FIND THE KIDNAPPER AND RIP THEIR THROAT OUT!'

Oh I have a headache now...

'NOW!'

Oh right... MY MATE!

I quickly ripped my clothes off and shifted into my wolf, then began searching all night long.

— Helena's POV — 1 day timeskip

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly.

Where am I?

I remember-

Oh shit.

I moved only to find myself chained to a concrete wall.

Fuck.

I pulled but of course it didn't budge. Then the cell door slammed open.

"Oh you're awake." A man said, he has blonde hair and brown eyes.

"No i'm sleeping." I retorted and he just rolled his eyes.

"The Alpha will be here soon, good luck." He smirked then shut the door, leaving me to myself.

Damnit.

Maybe if I cuss enough the chains will magically disappear.

Should I give it a try?

Okay here I go...

Shit

Fuck

Dick

A-

The cell opened and I stopped my mental cussing.

"Hello there Helena." A brown haired guy said stepping into the cell.

"I'm the alpha of rogues. I'm sure you want to know what you're doing here?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well i'll be blunt, you're the first hybrid ever to exist. A werewolf- vampire hybrid." He set and my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

This guys crazy.

"No i'm a werewolf, like you?" I said more like a question.

"You're a vampire." He insisted and I shook my head.

"You're crazy! Vampires can't mix with wolves!"

"Oh but they can, have you noticed that you run fast, everything's a blur? I'm sure you've had pains in your teeth from your vampire fangs getting ready to come out? Or every time someone bleeds your mouth waters?"

I swallowed hard and pulled at the restraints. There's no way. But it all makes so much sense. But how?

"You're parents are not really your parents. Your real parents are dead and they gave you to the fake ones to raise you. Your dad was a vampire and your mom was a wolf. They were killed by some rogue pack 18 years ago."

No, I don't believe him.

No.

My parents are alive and they hate me.

"That thing I stabbed you with yesterday will force you to make the change into you vampire. You weren't supposed to get your vampire until you turned 19 but that fluid will bring it early." He smirked and I shivered at his evil eyes.

"When you finish your vampire shift, I will let you go."

I sighed in relief then immediately wanted to take it back when I saw the look on his face.

"You think it's a good thing. But it's not. You're going to be insanely blood thirsty... you're going to kill. Then little Axel will not want a killer as a mate so he'll kick you out and i'll have you. You will give me strong babies and lead with me as the Rogue Luna." The evil glint in his eyes grew and I wanted to disappear. Axel would never leave me, would he? Im his mate!

I was going to respond but instead of speaking I screamed and the feeling of my gums ripping.

"And the shift has started my love."

——