A Bunny Attracting a Crow and a Frog [Izuku x Fem Tokoyami x Tsuyu]

"Man that was harsh..." Ochako said as she rolled her shoulders as the others groaned. "Yes...Aizawa was even harsh on us more so on todays lessons." Mineta groaned as the group, consistaint of Tsuyu, Iida, Mineta, Ochako, Izuku, Mineta and lastly Fukage Tokoyami, carried their lunches to a table.

"Never in my life did I would ever think to say this...but I actually wish for a day off from school." Iida said as he slouched down into his seat and sighed. "Wow...IIda-chan is actually wanting a break from school." Tsuyu said in a shocked voice as the others looked baffled at Iida that said such a thing.

"Truly. What a-" Fukage was about to say before she felt a hand wrap around her shoulder. "Mad Banquet of Darkness." Izuku said with a closed eyed smile and grin. "Ow!" He soon cried as he felt his arm pinched and saw an angry Tokoyami pouting a bit cutely, but still pissed at him. "A-Ah! I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Izuku said as he bowed before her as she was fuming and blushing.

"Hahahaha! T-That was pretty good Midoriya! I needed that!" Mineta said as he and Ochako were laughing a bit as Tsuyu and Iida simply smiled

"Hahahaha! T-That was pretty good Midoriya! I needed that!" Mineta said as he and Ochako were laughing a bit as Tsuyu and Iida simply smiled. "Well, I suppose it was refreshing in humor." Iida said as he bit his lip to suppress his urge to laugh. "Fu-chan seems a bit embaressed." Tsuyu said as that caused her to blush more so as her face was red.

It was surprising at first that her bird head was part of her quirk. She had said that it ususally happens once a month before it 'molts' back to her usual face. After the day was over, her face received many reactions, and yes, Mineta's attempts of being a pervert soon ended in his ass kicked.

She had black, wavy yet soft hair that was similar to Izuku's but more silk appearance. Here eyes ever holding their dark red coloring as before. And along with that, she had small crow wings sprouting from her back as that complemented her hair and eyes, making her seem like a cross of a girl with crow features.

 And along with that, she had small crow wings sprouting from her back as that complemented her hair and eyes, making her seem like a cross of a girl with crow features

"A-Asui-san. Please don't make such blunt statements." She said as she tried to gain composure and returned to her meal. "You'd never think a crow could become a different color." Mineta commented as that earned a bit of soft laughs. "Hey, I just thought of something. Since Tsu-chan's a frog. Fu-chan is a Crow. What kind of anima would you all be?" Ochako said as that earned puzzled looks.