Epilogue

"Papa! Papa! Look!!" An energetic voice came bubbling in through the front door, two dogs prancing excitedly behind her.

Yoongi laughed, picking up the little girl whose dark hair was tied up in the messiest of buns, the stray strands of hair falling to frame her face that held the richest brown eyes, "Hey there Hopey, what did you find out in the back yard today?" Yoongi asked, his smile warm and his heart filled completely with his little girl in his arms, walking over to sit down on the couch.

Hope wasted no time in showing him the flowers and bugs she'd found, all held together in the palm of her tiny hands, the two dogs jumping up on the couch to join them, noses nuzzling close, "Papa look, it's a baby butterfly! And a moon flower!"

Causing Yoongi to smile, "Honey that's a caterpillar, it has to grow a bit more to become a butterfly, and that's a..." Yoongi trailed off, the flower was clearly a white dandelion, but if she thought it was a moon flower, who was he to deny her? "Well look at that, you found a moon flower babe!"

The little girls laughter filled the small room with life as she watched the caterpillar climb up her moon flower, "Micky and Holly helped me find them, we were rolling down the hill by the lake, trying to escape from the evil dragon when we found them!"

Yoongi chuckled as the little girl in his lap was telling him about her marvelous adventures escaping the dragon, and saving the flowers, which of course were the peasants in her kingdom, from the dragons reign. And of course, with the help of her two furry sidekicks. As soon as she'd finished her story, the front door opened, and a warm voice came singing, "I'm home~"

It didn't take Hope a full second before she was on the ground and running, "Daddy!" And Yoongi smiled, big and gummy as their little girl jumped into Hoseok's open arms, her little arms wrapping around his neck as her laughter filled the air like a song. Hoseok then looked towards Yoongi, who was now standing and walking over towards the two, Hoseok using his free arm to wrap around Yoongi's waist, bringing him into a gentle, welcome home kiss, "Hey babe"

Yoongi smiled, pushing Hoseok's bangs off to the side, "How was work Seok-ah?"

"Good! Jimin came by the studio today-"

"Uncle Jimin!!" The little girl in Hoseok's arms spoke excitedly, causing Hoseok's heart shaped smile to beam towards her, "Yep! Uncle Taehyung and Uncle Jungkook are coming by tonight for dinner honey"

Yoongi laughed as Hope was bouncing in Hoseok's arms, causing him to giggle and kiss her forehead, "How's my little Hopey doing hmm? Did you save the day with Micky and Holly again?"

The little girl's eyes grew wide as Hoseok and Yoongi couldn't contain their laughter, she looked towards Yoongi, whispering as if Hoseok couldn't hear, "Papa, did you tell Daddy?

Yoongi whispered back, playing along, "Hopey, babe you're a hero, everyone knows about you!"

And Yoongi couldn't help but to smile, his eyes crinkling at the corners because their little girl was giggling and her eyes had stars in them, when Hoseok put her down, "Alright miss hero of hope, what do you say we take your two sidekicks on a walk huh?"

And with that, it didn't take them long before they were walking down their long front yard, towards the lake just a few yards away. "Hopey don't run too far ahead okay!" Yoongi yelled to the little girl who was sprinting towards the water up ahead, Holly and Micky's excited step on either side of her.

"She'll be fine Yoongi-ah" Hoseok spoke in a warm voice, tangling Yoongi's fingers with his own.

Yoongi intertwined their hands, "You can never be too careful Seok-ah. Why did Jimin come by the studio today?"