Torm |Don't You Go|

A/N: Alrighty! First and formost, guess who isn't a single and depressed piece of shit anymore? Me! Because CommanderEgg is ACTUALLY the BEST girlfriend out there! Also, Ive been laughing for ten minutes because I call you lovely readers my jellyfish, and I just found out a group of jellyfish is called a "smack". I dont know WHY I found this so funny, but man, it was fucking hilarious!

Request for: @Kawaii_potato_36 AND @Rosetea_owo

When you awoke, there was a searing, throbbing pain in your skull. This didn't really surprise you though; you were fairly sure you partook in some form of drinking last night.

What did surprise you was the person next to you stirring and shifting under the duvet.

You gave a soft groan, blinking open your eyes blearily to see who was next to you. It didn't surprise you to see Torm lying on his side, facing away from you.

Honestly, you couldn't even begin to remember how many times you had woken up to exact scene.

As you sat up, you sighed. You turn your attention to Torm with a melancholy expression. You loved him so much, but to him you were just a one-night stand.

You scouted the room from your seat on the bed. You just wanted to find your clothes and leave. Although the soft ache in your hips spoke against you getting up to do so.

Just as you spotted your hoodie and T-shirt in a little (F/C) and (S/F/C) pile on the floor, Torm woke up. Hoping it was possible to just grab your clothes and leave, you quickly slipped out of Torm's bed.

Hastily you threw on your hoodie, balling your shirt up in your arms. You scoured the room for your pants and underwear, but you couldn't find them and by then it was too late; Torm was fully awake.

"(Y/N)?" Your breath hitched when he called out your name in a raspy, heavily accented, and almost weak voice.

"Don't worry, Torm, I was just leaving," You assured him. "I'll be gone as soon as I find my clothes."

Slowly, you shuffled over to the side of the bed in search of your clothes. As you passed him, Torm reached out and grabbed your arm, sitting up as he did so.

"Don't go," The hazelnut-haired boy begged you in a small voice.

Your gaze found his and you felt weak when you saw the cluster of emotion in his silver eye. How could you possibly say no to him? How the hell were you supposed to say yes to that?

It was embarrassing enough being in the room with him, the silent knowledge of what happened last night was eating away at you; and you could only assume Torm felt the same.

How did he even feel about what happened? You knew both of you were drunk-at least you were pretty sure he was-but did it mean anything to him?

Drunk or not you'd give anything to do it again.

"Look... Torm... This was just a one time thing..," You tried to defend yourself.

"Then why are you still here with me?" His Norwegian accent was coming through again. "It's not like this hasn't happened before, it's becoming awful habit-like for a 'one time thing', (Y/N)."

Your face flushed at being called out so suddenly.

"You push your luck, Torm," You warned.

"If it was just a one time thing, why are you still here?" He pressed.