11

*3 weeks later* excuse all mistakes didn't re read it.

Cyleena

So, I know y'all heard about me and Kalea or whatever, put I could fucking care less. Okay so what she put me in the hospital I don't care, I still fought my fight. I was in the hospital for about a whole week going onto the next week since I had some brain damage. They said I might start loosing my memory but ion give a fuck no more. My main priorities right now is to win Kalea friendship back, then at the right time strike. I know she ain't going to want to be my friend, but we gonna see where that go.

Soon as she do take back my 'friendship' or if she don't, I'mma still kill her ass either way, ain't no way out. And since Twan and Jay her lil 'back up' imma take them out first. Whole lil family finna be basically dead. I might just even start with her momma. Thats a easy fish to catch.....

Anyways, I just officially was set to do shit on my own. They put me on house 'arrest' basically because I wasn't able to go no where or do nothing. I was okay with it because imma go ghost for a while and then pop back up at an unexpected timing.

Y'all might be wondering why I didn't press chargers on Kalea and just get her ass locked up. Well, my dumb ass spit on her so if I told, I was telling on myself too.

But Kalea got what's coming for her ass. So who on my side ? Who tryna take her down with me let me know.  😉

Kalea

Man, I'm so happy with Kentrell ass. He like the boyfriend you would dream of. He take me out, show me off, put me in check, he just a whole daddy material. He still ain't getting nothing out of me though. I'm not even ready for allat, so I'll wait on my time.

Kentrell wanted me to move in with him once I graduate high school, but I told him that I wanna go off to college. Since he didn't want me to go he said I should take online classes, and take what ever class I can't take online at school. I thought about it and it sounded like a good idea so I went ahead and said I'll do that instead.

From being around Kentrell I matured so much... mentally though. I'm not 'insecure' no more definitely not. But physically, nah. We both a goofy ass couple so we do childish shit and it's funny ass hell. I was thinking about starting a YouTube channel and doing pranks and stuff. So I was on my way to 'BestBuy' so I could get me a camera.

When I finally arrived I walked into the store. I wasn't with Kentrell right now because he was at 'work'.

"Hello, welcome to BestBuy" I heard one of the employees say.

"Thankyou" I said back.

I went over to the camera section but I didn't know what camera to get. So I went and talked to one of the employees.

"Hi excuse me could you help me?" I asked.

"Sure! What is it that you need assistance with?"

"Well, I need a really good quality camera, I'm thinking about starting a YouTube channel so I wanted to know what camera is best for that type of setting" I explained to her.

"Alright well let's go look" she said following me.

She started showing me 3 different cameras and telling me their pros and cons. After her explaining I finally choose one.

When I was done I went over to the apple computers and picked one out. I picked out the Rose Gold MacBook computer and than went to check out. I had to go through this paper filling out process and allat.